CHAPTER 4 (SHORT UPDATE)

(comments mukkiyam bigilu 💜)

Her dress ..

Its not too much revealing but yet it's revealing and sexy with her hair pony tail and dark bright red lipstick

Hey honey honey
Kannil honey aasai varum ini
Hey many many money money
Naanae mudhal kani ...

Her body started to move along with song... the atmosphere started to get hot....

Kanni ival kanini

Male : Adadaa

Female : Kal avizhum pathani

Male : Adhuthaan

She started to dance around him ...

Kanda idam thodunee..
Idhu kaadhal konda meni
Konjam idhai kavani...

She winked at him tracing her body with long nails Making fisted his hands to control himself....

All his control started to melt when she sat in lap by her legs either side of him...

Oru maathiri
Paarthadhu yaaru
Adhu maathiri pesiyathu yaaru

She grabbed his collar and pulled him to her face ....she removed his coat and threw it away and traced his arms ..

Puthu maathiri
Thottathu yaaru
En maathiri yaaru..

He fisted his hands to prevent to kiss her... but she started to remove his shirt buttons reveled his hard chest and abs...

Cuteaagavae ennoda pesi
Muteaagavae ennoda oosi
Lightaagavae ennaiyum vaasi
Night aanathu raasi...

She pulled him along with her to stage and started to dance close to him...

Olive ennai kaalu
Apple colour thozhu
Aayirathil oruthi naan
Vanthu pazhagu

She leaned her back on him and took his hands and placed on her hips making him grip it tighter...

Rumil senja iceu
Ginnil senja taisu
Mosu mosu mosunuthaan
Indha azhagu...

When she started to rub her back on his front... He hands tried to explore her curves but ...

His Phone ringing sound stopped his movements... His face changed seeing it's his work phone...

He took his phone and saw caller ID as rehman so he attended the call...

King: ennachu ? (What happened?)

Rehman : sorry to cut your time with thangam... But it's emergency boss... Namma warehouse la prachana..  (there is problem in our warehouse)

King: am coming. .

King took his coat and turned to leave but stopped seeing sweety looking at him with disappointed face ..

He sighed and went near her and tried to touch her cheeks but she backed away from him and went from there without saying anything ....

He sighed and went outside fastly while buttoning his shirt.... Seeing him buttoning his shirt rehman opened his mouth in shock..

Rehman: Ada paavi payyale..  ennada panna en thangatha? (You scoundrel... What did you do to my sister?)

King Glared at him and smacked his head hardly and said...

King: enga da edhachu pannavitta.   Adha phone panni keduththu vittutye... Vandiya edu mudhalla...
(You have stopped me before I do something.. start the car now)

With that they left from there to their warehouse...

_____

Sweety was getting ready to leave to home but stopped by nathy .

Nathy: sweety here you payment ..

He placed 6 bundles of 500 rupees on table.... But she took only 3 bundles...

Nathy: what happened?

Sweety: nothing and it's enough for me. 

Showing three bundles ..

Nathy: your wish...

He took remaining bundles and put it on his pockets...

She left from there... When she's crossing a building someone closed her mouth from behind and dragged her to the empty alley....

She tried to hit that person but he blocked it like a trained one. .  So she took pepper spray but stopped hearing him...

"It's me sweety"

That person removed his hoodie reveled his face.  .

Continued

Continued ...

- your lovely innocent authorey 💜)