CHAPTER 8

(idho vandhutanla.... Yaarachu chapter 7 padikkala na padichutu vaanga paa... Come on let's start... Comments mukkiyam bigilu 💜)

🙈🙈🙈🙈

King followed her hand and saw cctv camera... He took his gun and shot that camera and another one in room also...

He threw his gun aside and started to kiss her her again... He started to smooch her neck and his hands carresed her inner thighs Making her whimper at the feeling of his palms on her sensitive part ...

He slowly made her legs encircled his waist and carried her to bed ... Placed her on edge and kneeled down before her...

She is looking at him with fear and excitement... It's the first time she's experiencing all this things... A man's embrace is new for her...

She thought it would be funny if king kneeled infront of her but now it's more something intense...

He started to kiss her thighs she slowly laid down on bed ... He crashed his lips on hers and started to remove her accessories while kissing ..

Then slowly he moved to her throat and started suck her pulse... She grabbed his hair and pulled him to her more ..

Her hands started to remove his shirt and threw it somewhere & started to explore his chest and abs...

He moving towards her cleavage and bit her sternum slightly making her gasp...

He slowly moved down while kissing and reached her Belly button started kiss around her lower stomach...

Sweety: ughm....

She moaned loudly when her swirl his tongue around her Belly button ...

He again went to her shoulder and started to place open mouth kisses...

Sweety flipped them and came on top of him... She started to kiss his chest and neck and gave him many hickeys and love bites...

He groaned and gripped her waist hardly and pulled her towards him and started to kiss her deeply...

He again flipped them and unhooked her blouse and started to remove it slowly... She covered her chest with red cheeks and turned her back towards him...

He hugged her from behind and removed her hands slowly & cupped her bossom making her gasp and leaned on him..

He started to massage it gently and turned her towards him.. she again closed her chest..

He gently removed her hands and looked at her bare bossom.. sweety can clearly see his hunger in his eyes...

He started to kiss around her bossom avoiding necessary part making her desperate for his touch....

Sweety: please...

King: please what Princess?

Sweety: you know what I want...

King: but I want to hear it from you.. tell me what do you want me to do princess...

Sweety: please... I need more ...

King: more? You are forgetting a important word babygirl...

Sweety: daddy.... Please...

King: that's it babygirl...

He latched his mouth on her hard peaks and started to suck it like a baby who is carving for milk...

She gripped his locks tightly and pulling him more and her other hand unbuckling his pants.. He removed her skirt and throw it somewhere along with his pants... he gave same treatment to both of her bossom...

He pressed himself on her ... She started to whimper at pleasure and her eyes turned glossy when king inserted his middle finger into her womanhood...It's too much for her...

He slightly move his finger inside her deeply and felt her hymen.. he stopped moving and looked at her with unknown expression...

Sweety looked at him confusedly when he stopped his movements...

Sweety: what happened?

King: nothing...

He placed his thumb on her clitoris and started to massage and slowly move his middle finger inside her slowly making her mad with desires..

She can feel something started to form in her lower abdomen and her princess part leaking something warm and wet...

Sweety: ahhhmm....

She reached high and bite his shoulders hardly leaving a mark and fell on bed exhaustedly...

King looked at her body Fully with raw hunger but he wanted to wait for sometime... she is virgin... So he needs to Make their first time as special as possible...

So he controlled his urges and pulled her into his chest...

King: sleep babygirl...

Sweety: but ..but...

King placed his finger on her lips and said,

King: no buts.. sleep now .. we can continue another time ....

Sweety: but you...

She carresed his bulge over his boxers making him close his eyes and groaned...

King: it's okay baby girl you take re...

Before he finish his sentence... She kneeled down and took his length in her mouth making him groaned in pleasure...

King: f**** babygirl...

She couldn't take him fully so she covered rest of his length by hands...
He started to rock his hips and fisted her hair...

King: yeah... Fastly... Babygirl...

He moved inside her mouth fastly and exploded inside her mouth....

She looked at him and saw him trying to catch his breath and she can clearly see the satisfaction in his eyes...

He pulled her to his arms and Hugged her tightly and layed down and covered Both of them with blanket...

King: sleep my queen... We can go to our castle tomorrow...

With that Both of them lost in their sleep ...

(Okay .. mela comment panna maatingannu theriyum so Inga solitu ponga.. rate it to scale 1 to 5...🥵)

_______

A man was sitting near swimming pool with whisky in his hands and thinking about something deeply...

All of sudden his pa came there to inform him about something important ..

Pa: Kiren sir... Oru important news ..

Kiren turned towards him,

Kiren...

Kiren: enna vishayam? (What's the matter?)

PA: i think I found a weakness of LUCIFER KING...

Kiren smirked and said,

Kiren: interesting....

Continued...

- YOUR LOVELY AUTHOREY 😇