CHAPTER 6

(comments mukkiyam bigilu 💜)

King took gun from his waist band and shot at a man who is close to stage & trying to touch sweety...

All other men took a step back in shock and fear when that man fell dead...

They turned towards the source and saw king pointing his gun at them...

Everyone looked at king with utter fear except sweety who is now looking at him with bored expression...

King stromed towards the stage and got hold on sweety's arms tightly and leaned towards her ears and whispered dangerously...

King: how dare you to dance infront those filthy worms?

Sweety: this is my job and I love to dance...

King: if you love dance that much you can dance only infront of me..

Sweety : who are you to order me? You don't own me... am my own person.. i will do what I want... I will dance of i want to...

King Glared at her dangerously and put gun on her stomach & pressed it against her belly button...

Rehman and nathy 's eyes widened seeing that... They tried to go to stage but sweety signalled them to stay where they are...

Sweety: what are you going to do? Shoot me? Go ahead...

King narrowed his eyes at her,

King: suda maatannu dhairiyama? (Are you really thinking that I won't shoot you?)

He pressed the gun at her Belly button making her gasp and moan a little... king gritted his teeth and grabbed sweety's hair in fist and another hand traced her soft cheeks to her neck and moved towards her sternum and stopped at cleavage...

King: Don't play with fire babygirl.. it will engulf you Fully &  will burn you into ashes...

Sweety smirked and leaned towards his ears and whispered in seductive voice,

Sweety; if that fire is you...

She pulled him to her by his collar and bited his earlobes and whispered,

Sweety: I am ready to burn into ashes... Sirrrrr....

She leaned towards his lips and nibbled his lower lips slightly...

He groaned and pushed against wall and crashed his lips on hers... Both of them started to kiss intensely ...

Nathy turned his head and rehman closed his eyes and turned his back towards them...

Rehman: ayyaya..  enna ivan vitta stage ah bedroom ah maathiruvaan pola? Dei apprenticegala... (What the hell.. they are turning stage into their bedroom... Guards)

Guards: yes chief..

Rehman; Inga irukka ella bodies ah yum pack panni velila urutti vitrunga da... Naa velila irukka ..( pack everyone from here and push outside.. am waiting outside)

He looked at nathy and dragged him away from there... Guards cleared all of the men in club and threw them outside ..

But two bodies is entangled with each other and still kissing each other with any break at stage forgetting the world...

Sweety couldn't breathe at one point.. feeling her struggle king Started to kiss and suck her neck by pinning her hands on wall...

When his grip on her lossened a little.. she flipped them and started to unbutton his shirt and started to kiss his chest especially where his chest mole is ...