CHAPTER 1

Comments mukkiyam bigilu 💜

At night 1.30 whole area was silent and people were sleeping peacefully..

But at one place song was blasting along with drunken men were dancing and enjoying the night at "MIDNIGHT CLUB"...

All of sudden dj stopped playing music making everyone turned towards him and shouted at him to put music again... But stopped hearing an announcement...

"THE FAMOUS POLE DANCE OF SWEETY "

Everyone got excited hearing that because midnight club became famous after dancing doll sweety joined here...

The club & her pole dance became sensational of the town...

All of sudden all lights switched off and music started to play.. the only light is on stage where the pole is ...

Ishq hai wo aatish ghalib
Jo jalaaye na jale
Uljhaaye na uljhe..

Some of other girls started to dance around the pole but the pole is empty...

Apni salaamati hai maangti
Tujh se nazar oh naazaneen
Salaam se naakaam se
Dil ki kayi baatein bani..

A petite figure covered in red silk dress and silver high heels came down making the crowd shouted in excitement...

Asalaam-e-Ishkum yaara assalaam-e-Ishqum...

She started to dance gracefully making all of the men started drooling...

Her body is moving along with the music making them uncontrollable.... her long black hair was flowing along with her Move...

When the show is finished the stage is closed making them shout once more...

_____

Sweety was removing her makeup and eyeliner... Suddenly she a man standing behind her...

Sweety: yes nathy?

Nathy: your payment...

He placed three bundles of 500 rupees in her table...

Sweety: thank you...

Nathy: you know if want you can earn more than this...

Sweety: not interested nathy.. you know my rules right?

Nathy: i know but.. hey listen... 16 age boyla irundhu 80 age thatha varaikkum Inga un dance ku adima.. unakku adima.. nee mmmnu.. oru vaarththa sonna.. unna maharani maari paathukka ingaaalunga queue la nikiranga... Needha adha use panikka maatra...

Sweety: listen nathy.. yes I am dancer but not a prostitute... epdi venalum sambarikalaamna Naa Inga dance aada vandhurukka vendidhey illa.. innum konja naal dha Inga iruppa... Adhu kulla unga club ah develop panikonga...

Nathy: mmm.. your wish.. sari paaththu veetukku po.. idhu mosamana area... criminals underground dons mafias ellam polangura area... Paaththu...

Sweety smirked at him and said,