Chapter 7

King was swirling in his chair with smile and remembering his kiss with sweety... It is so intense but at the same time it's perfect...

When he saw her in stage surrounded by those men .. he just wanted to fuck her at stage and show everyone who she's belong to...

Rehman came inside the office at the same time and saw this ,

Rehman mv: enna thaniya sirichutu irukkan oru vela muththirucho?

Rehman: boss...

King: enna da? (What?)

Rehman: enna yosichutu irukinga?(What are you thinking about?)

King: adhu unakku edhukku?(Why do I have to tell you?)

Rehman: illa.. boss.. unga sindhanai laam mudichutinganna.. thangam mela nadandha oru attack paththi pesanum... (Nothing.. boss.. if you are done with your thinking I have to talk to you about attack that happened on sweety)

King: what are you talking about?

Rehman: yesterday night... Thangam mela oru attack nadandhurukku... Attack panna try panna ponnu peru hema .. dark cresent gang oda assassin... (Yesterday night a attack that happened on sweety... The girl that attacked sweety name is hema.. she's an assassin of dark cresent gang)

King: motive ennanu therinjudha?(What's the motive?)

Rehman: exactly ennanu therila but.. oru 3 months ku munnadi indha ponnoda thambi sweety kooda work pandra oru ponnu kitta thappa nadandhukka try panirkkan... Sweety avana thovacchu avanoda viral ellathayum cut panita.. may be adhaan motive nu ninakirom.. (we don't know what's the exact reason but before three months hema's brother tried to misbehave with a girl who is working with sweety so she chopped his fingers.. may be that's the motive)

King: such a trouble maker... Ella edathulayum prachana panni vaikira...(Such a trouble maker... Making problem everywhere)

Rehman: thangam pannadhu thappunnu solringala?(Are saying that she shouldn't have done that?)

King: avana uyiroda vittadhu thappunu solra... Security ah double Pannu...(I am saying that why she left him alive.. double the security for her)

Rehman; okay boss...

King: ah.. avala paththi background check panna sollu... (Did you check her background?)

Rehman: already paniyachu sir . Idho... Peru Swetha alias sweety...amma illa ... Oru bomb blast la irandhutaanga.. appa yaarunnu theriyala... orey ponnu dha oru payyana thambi maari adopt panni valathutu irukka... He is studying at st Joseph's... Sweety dance work pandradhu avanukku pidikkala... Thangam enga padicha... Enna padichannu radar kulla varlam.. but avaloda classmate oru payyan adikkadi sweety ah paathhthu indha job unakku vendamu nu sollu paathan.. but sweety being sweety... (Already done sir .. her name is Swetha alias sweety.. her mom died in bomb blast.. don't know about father.. single child.. she adopted and raising a boy as little brother.. we didn't know what she studied but her classmate a boy meeting her often and telling her to quit that job... but sweety being sweety...)

King: mm... Avaloda thambi ku security alert Pannu...(Arrange security for her brother)

Rehman: already done boss ..

King: indha jaffer enga?(Where is jaffer?)

Rehman: avana? Ammu kooda orphanage varaikkum poirukaan...(He went to orphanage with ammu)

King: mmm.. sari inikku night edhachu meeting irukka?(Are we having any meeting tonight?)

Rehman: illa boss... Why? (No boss Why?)