🍃41. Excuses🍃

The gentle touch made me lose all my control. The faint scent of the beautiful person in front of me was irresistible, and I couldn't help but bury my face in her neck and cover her with kisses. I didn't forget to use my hands to squeeze and knead, hoping to make the teacher happy.

The heavy breathing of the person in front of me made me feel like I was about to explode. Approaching from behind like that felt awkward, so I had to turn her around and use my knee to spread her legs apart to get closer.

"Teacher... I really like you."

As I leaned in, hoping to taste the lips of someone my height, Teacher Renu gently pushed my chest and turned her face.

"Who are you?"

"What? What did you say?"

I was still confused, but I tried my best to go further. However, the teacher didn't let me do anything and kept asking frustrating questions.

"Who is standing in front of me right now?"

"Lay"

"Wrong answer. This is the end."

The lovely person looked at the clock on the wall and continued.

"It's getting late. I think you should go back soon and prepare the answer where you've been all day."

This wasn't a sign of playing hard to get because Teacher Renu responded with a smile and slowly pulled away from my touch, almost teasingly. I could only gape, still remembering how soft her body was.

Is this it?

"Teacher."

"Hmm?"

"Is it over?"

"It's over."

"But..."

But it seems like we didn't get anywhere. I didn't say it out loud, and I could only clench and unclench my fists in confusion. The sweet person smiled at my actions and adjusted her clothes as if she was completely at ease.

"I'll watch you go."

"So, what are we, you and I?"

I blurted out, feeling a mix of emotions. I was frustrated that she had deceived me and then walked away so easily. I could tell for sure that I was being deceived.

"Because, after all, we don’t seem like just a normal teacher and student."

"I’m nothing to you."

"Oh..."

"But to Jom, I am."
.

Ba-dum...

.

We stared into each other’s eyes for a long time as if I could penetrate her mind. I couldn’t read her at all. She was a woman who made me curious about everything, and when I asked her directly, I got ambiguous answers that made me think more. If I wasn’t sure of the answer, I went back and asked again.

Just like now.

"Were you and Jom dating?"

"No."

"Ah... I’m so confused."

Teacher Renu chuckled a little and picked up her bag, signaling for me to get ready to leave. Then she walked to the door.

"How could we be? You never asked."

“Oh…”

"I took that line straight from a movie, hehe."