🍃31. Jakkrapat🍃

It's already past midnight. While Intuorn fast asleep, I kept tossing and turning, unable to close my eyes. The video that the spoiled young lady had shown me this afternoon kept replaying in my head, with the images and sounds of people moaning over and over.

Ugh, why is it so hot?

Aside from the images and sounds, there seemed to be fleeting memories that made my heart race inexplicably. Everything seemed so real, as if I were the only naked person in that clip.

When I was nestled between someone's legs...

"How long are you going to keep tossing and turning and making noise? It's annoying."

"Sorry, was I noisy?"

"I could hear it."

Intuorn said, who was lying on the bed. Leaning toward me on the floor, she turned on the lamp, resting her chin on her hand curiously.

"What's wrong?

"I think it's hot, In. Is your air conditioner broken?"

"It's set to 23 degrees Celsius."

"Then it must be the blanket. Sorry for keeping you awake."

"Actually, I couldn't sleep either. Too many thoughts running through my head."

"What were you thinking about?"

"My ex from high school, the one I told you about. Because of her, I started remembering things from the past again."

Intuorn raised an eyebrow playfully. Seeing her expression, I pulled the blanket over me a little nervously.

"What's with that face?"

"You're not going to have sex with me, are you?"

"I have standards!"

"Just kidding."

I laughed, just wanting to tease her. It seemed like tonight we would be talking more than sleeping.

"What's it like dating another woman?"

"In what sense?"

"Is it like dating a man? Is it the same kind of love?"

"Why wouldn't loving a woman be the same as loving a man?"

Intuorn seems genuinely confuses. I shake my head, not quite understanding the feeling.

"I don't know. Nature made us to be with men."

"That's a human construct. We can love anyone, as long as both sides agree."

"So why not make everyone the same gender? Why separate men and women?"

"Reproduction is still important, but that doesn't mean we can't love the same gender."

"I still don't get it. Did you date that girl for love?"

"Yes."

"And did you date Ken for love too?"

"Yes."

"It's like night and day. I mean, we have similar things. Would we get turned on by seeing each other's breasts?"

"Giggle!"

The sweet-faced girl sitting above me couldn't help but laugh.

"I never thought of it that way."

"Right? When I see a model's abs, I think, wow, that's impressive because I don't have any. It's fascinating."

"That's curiosity, not arousal about men's bodies. Besides, our bodies aren't identical. My chest and yours aren't the same. Similar proportions, but different. What color are your nipples?"