🍃33.Trophy🍃

"Then you should start with the automatic. It's easy. You don't have to think too much."

Intuorn said, who is sitting next to me, guiding me through the driving steps. Honestly, I was very excited. Sitting behind the wheel and thinking that this big car would move based on my decisions seemed monumental.

"First step on the brake and then shift gears."

"OK."

"When you shift gears, you need to step on the brake first."

"OK."

"Hey, if you shift gears and don't step on the accelerator, will the car move?"

"Calm down."

"Go ride a donkey then if you want to drive like an idiot."

"Intuorn!"

I glare at her, starting to get irritate. Her constant pressure is testing my patience. Seeing me raise my voice, Intuorn, who never backed down, responses even louder.

"What's wrong, Lay!?"

"In!"

"Lay!"

"In, In, In!"

"Lay, Lay, Lay!"

"Ugh, I give up!"

I slamming on the brakes and park in the middle of the road, then walk out into the blazing sun, forgetting how stupid this. Intuorn sit in the car with a sullen expression. Not long after, my phone ring with its peculiar ringtone.

I won't answer!

After the ringing stopped, my phone started ringing again.

Intuorn called me about five times until I finally answered on the sixth call, responding briefly.

"What?"

[Don't use that tone with me!]

"If you don't like it, don't call."

[You think I want to call? I want to go home now!]

"Then go back."

[You know I can't drive! Get in the car and use your donkey-riding skills to drive me home now. It's hot here.]

"With that attitude, walk by yourself."

[I can face anything in this world, except the heat in Thailand. Come back here now!]

"I'm not coming back. Learn to have sympathy for others. If you want people to treat you well, you have to treat them well first."

I hung up and stand in the sun for a while to calm my anger. Honestly, the heat in Thailand is something you shouldn't try to beat. So I was going back because of the heat, not because I was afraid of that spoiled brat.

When I got back to the car, Intuorn was gone.

"Intuorn... Intuorn!"

Great, now I have to find someone with a temper stronger than the sun.

From someone who didn't know how to drive, I had to drive back carefully, certain that In was in a bad mood and coming back.

And just as I thought, there she's, stomping like she could destroy her own farm, but in reality, she could only crush ants.

"Intuorn!"

I yelled, driving next to her. She didn't even look at me, still in a bad mood.

'Apologize properly, you bastard!'