🍃45. Good Love🍃

I unwrapped the gift carefully, piece by piece, with deliberate attention. This time, the lovely woman in front of me wasn't playing hard to get or trying to tease me like she had before.

Before, when things were about to get too heated, she would wave her hand to stop me. But now, she had more experience... at least enough to remember things better than I did. So, she helped by talking and encouraging me, making sure I wasn't too nervous.

"Don't worry, we can take it slow."

As she speak, she pulls me into a gentle kiss, offering reassurance. One of my hands slid behind her, where she's leaning against the kitchen counter, and unhooked her bra with just one hand. At first, it felt a little awkward because it was so different from unhooking my own with practiced ease.

"I thought I might be skilled enough to do this with one hand. It looks like you might need to help me a little."

The beautiful woman laughed softly and complied easily. Finally, the first barrier, her bra, was loosened, but it was still stuck to her because we needed to remove her outer blouse first. The precariousness of the situation only made me more curious, and I buried my face in her chest, planting kisses that made her giggle.

"You really enjoy these teasing moments, don’t you? Wouldn’t it be easier if we took it off?"

"I’ll take it off eventually, but let me savor this for a moment. Do you know how long Lay has been waiting for this?”

I closed my mouth after referring to myself as Lay, but Teacher Renu just smiles and gently caresses my cheek.

"Any name is fine, whatever you’re comfortable with."

I had to admit, even though we had been intimate and had plenty of skin contact before. When it came to doing something serious like this, I was clueless and awkward. But the beautiful woman kept saying

“It’s okay” and guided me on what to do.

Honestly, it was kind of awkward. My instincts were not helping me at all in this situation, and I needed her to tell me everything. Sometimes, I could hear her heart beating erratically and I could feel her shyness when she asked me to reach out and...

"Put it on."

Her body arched and she breathed heavily. Once again, the cute woman couldn't look me in the eye, pulling me into a tight hug and biting my shoulder to restrain me. In that moment, I wasn't cruel enough to ask for details because some things...don't need to be said.

Her body responded to me perfectly. There wasn't a single part of her that I didn't explore or touch. Even though it's clumsy, my first experience seemed to go well.

"You must be having a hard time."

I kissed her neck as if to comfort her.

"I'm sorry, I'm so useless."

"No, you're not useless."

"But I could be better..."

I leaned in for another kiss.

"If I get another chance."

"You sure have a lot of energy."

It seemed like learning from Teacher Renu was a never-ending journey.

Even though I thought I was doing well, there was always room for improvement. Her body responded to my every touch, no matter how greedy I was. The first time passed, then the second, and there would always be a third and a fourth.

"I’m sorry, I don’t want to stop,”

I said for the fifth time as her body tensed and her nails dug into my skin uncontrollably.