Chapter 48

2D'S POV 

The next day I sat in class watching the hands of the clock tick away on the wall, it was almost half eleven. I groaned feeling like I'd been watching it for hours and time just wasn't moving. I felt my phone vibrate and I reached into my jeans pocket pulling it out and hiding it under the table so I could see who had texted me. 

Murdoc: Get out here now

Huh? I looked up at the classroom door to see Murdoc beckoning me from the small glass pane fitted in the door. 

I put my hand up and asked to go to the bathroom. Mr. Sparrow nodded and I headed out to see what was up with Murdoc. 

"Oi faceache come on" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the corridor. 

"Uh what's going on Murdoc? Where we going?" I asked confused thinking maybe I had forgotten plans that we made or something. He didn't answer and continued pulling me out into the carpark. He unlocked The Stylo and got in. I followed suit asking again where we were going. 

"We're going to have some fun" He smirked giving me a little wink and hitting the accelerator. 

As we sped off I realised that I had left all my stuff in class not knowing I'd be bloody leaving the school. I'd have to ask Noodle to pick it up for me. 

2D: Hey Noodz! Big favour to ask you! Pretty please can you get my stuff out of Mr. Sparrow's class it's just my books and bag and throw them in my locker :) lol don't ask why, thank you!! You're the best <3 

Noodle: Will do but Toochie I will definitely be asking questions later!! 

I smiled knowing she would be so suspicious of me until I told her the truth. 

We pulled up outside my house. 

"Come' on pretty boy" Murdoc said hopping out of the car. I swallowed and followed him to the front door. 

I unlocked the door and hadn't even gotten a chance to relock it before he had me pinned up against the wall, smashing his mouth into mine. His breath tasted of cigarettes' and chewing gum. The lack of alcohol from his breath tasted odd, I was so used to it whenever he kissed me.

I was snapped from my thoughts when I felt him bite down on my lip. I let out a small moan and he took that opportunity to snake his tongue into my mouth. It felt so good that I felt myself getting hard. He must have noticed this as he pressed himself harder into my body. He lifted my legs around his waist and began dry thrusting into me against the wall. I felt one of his hands wrap around my neck and I let out another moan. He choked me a little harder and I felt my body go weak to his touch. I loved how dominant he was. 

He started to undo my pants. My hands stopped him immediately, and I broke away from the kiss "Not here" I looked up to my stairs trying to catch my breath. 

He just grinned carrying me up the stairs and throwing me on my bed. He towered over me undoing my pants and pulling down my boxers, letting my hard cock spring out. 

He devoured my body with his eyes before spreading my legs and falling to his knees. 

He took my whole cock in his mouth without any warning or hesitation and immediately I jerked my head back and moaned with pleasure. I felt him smirk between my legs. I ran my fingers through his hair as he bobbed his head up and down pleasuring me with his tongue. 

"Murdoc uhh please, uhh I'm gonna cum" I panted and moaned a little embarrassed at how fast he could get me there.

He took his head up from between my thighs and kissed me deeply. "Good boy" He praised before pulling a small bottle of lube out of his jacket pocket. He tossed the jacket on the floor before pulling off his own jeans and lubing up his cock. 

I always forget how big it is until it's moments away from being inside me.

"Uh Murdoc I'm uh a bit scared, I don't like how it hurts at first" I murmured feeling myself blush.

"Hey baby it's okay, don't worry I promise it'll feel good fast" He cooed brushing the side of my face with his thumb before climbing on top of me. 

He squirted more lube onto his fingers and pushed one inside me. I winced and he slipped another one in. I felt my heart begin to pound. He added a third finger and I jumped trying to move off but he held me in place. Slowly it did start to feel good but my nerves about his size were keeping my mind racing. 

He kissed me once more before I felt him line his cock against my entrance. "Be a good boy and behave and I promise you'll feel good okay, I'll even reward you if you're able to last without cumming 'til I say so?" He whispered seductively. I nodded wanting to be good for him. 

He thrust himself inside me and my legs went weak with pain. His thrusts only got faster as I watched his eyes roll back in his head. "Fuck 2d you're so fucking tight fuck" he moaned

Hearing him moan instantly relaxed me and soon his cock felt so good inside me. I started begging him to go faster, he smirked calling me his little whore. I nodded grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss. I was panting so hard trying to kiss him that I couldn't establish any dominance, luckily he knew exactly what he was doing and took over the kiss in seconds. Without pulling away he scooped me up and pushed me against the wall never moving his cock from out of me. 

He thrust faster into me and I moaned uncontrollably. I didn't know how much longer I could last. I started begging him to let me finish. He held my arms above my head with one hand and the other hand found its way back around my throat as he lightly choked me to shut me up.  My eyes filled with tears as I needed to release so bad. 

He let go of my throat and leaned into my ear "cum for me" he then slammed my ass down harder on his cock as he grunted and let out one final moan. I felt my ass fill with his seed as I came all over his chest and myself. 

He stood holding me against the wall panting for a minute before wiping his face from sweat with the back of his hand. He looked down at the mess I made on him. I felt my cheeks go bright red. "Told ya it would feel good Bluebird". He pulled out of me and I quickly cupped a hand under my ass not wanting any of him to spill out. 

He began to carry me across the room past my bed.  

"Where you bringing me Mudz?" I asked nuzzling into his neck. 

"It's time for my angel to take a bath" He smiled