Sailor - V.C

Sailor Song by Gigi Perez ^

Vada's POV:

"Hey, Y/N." I smiled shyly as I opened the door more to allow her to step inside.

The necklaces around her neck rattled a little when she moved. "Hey, Vads. How are you?" Y/N asked, setting her messenger bag down beside the door when I closed it.

"I'm doing okay." I shrugged nonchalantly, guiding her through the kitchen as we grabbed a quick snack before heading to my room. I shut the door behind Y/N, watching her sit down on my bed. We were alone in the house today so I wasn't surprised when Y/N pulled out her pen.

I saw her in the rightest way, looking like Anne Hathaway.

"Come here, baby." I crawled on the bed, joining her on the bed. She took a hit from her pen, passing it back to me as we both laughed when she went into a small coughing fit.

Laughing while she hit her pen and coughed. And coughed.

Y/N came up to my knees from where I was sitting, begging, "Baby, would you please do the things you said you'd to me?" I brushed my hand through her hair with a smile.

To me...

Oh, won't you kiss me on the mouth and love me like a sailor? And when you get a taste, can you tell me what's my flavor?

"I don't believe in god, but I believe that you're my savor." I whispered as we slowly kissed the dark of my bedroom, her pen long gone on the side table.

My mom says that she's worried but I'm covered in this favor.

Y/N giggled a little when I placed her legs around my waist, my nose brushing against her jaw when I kissed her neck. I couldn't help but smile too.

And when we're getting dirty, I forget all that is wrong. I sleep so I can see you 'cause I hate to wait so long.

"I sleep so I can see you and I hate to wait so long." Y/N muttered, my heart fluttering as I slowly pulled my fingers out of her.

She grabbed my hand, taking my fingers to her mouth. It was the kind of thing that made makes you proud that nothing else had ever worked out.

Worked out, worked out...

And lately I've tried other things, but nothing can capture the sting of the venom she's gonna spit out right now.

Y/N flipped our positions so she was on top of me. She sat in my lap, holding my hands as she swayed them a little in the air. I smiled at her actions, the smile getting bigger when she kissed me so passionately.

Oh, won't you kiss me on the mouth and love me like a sailor? When you get a taste, can you tell me what's my flavor?

I don't believe in god but I believe that you're my savor.

Even after everything, I could still feel her wetness pooling on my leg. The sight and the feel of it made my breath hitch.

I know that you've been worried but you're dripping in my favor.

And when we're getting dirty, I forget all that is wrong. I sleep so I can see you 'cause I hate to wait so long.

I sleep so I can see you and I hate to wait so long.

"We can run away to the walls inside your house." I whispered softly, admiring the soft glow of the moon outside my window with Y/N laying in my arms. She hummed. "I can be the cat, baby, you can be the mouse."

"Nice little romance." She chuckled a little. "We can laugh about things that we know nothing about."

I smiled over at her. "We can go forever until you wanna sit it out."

—————
A/N:
this was shit but I wanted to update :/