Friday the 13th - W.A

Today was your gothic girlfriend's birthday. Now, everyone knew that the Wednesday Addams wasn't a party person nor someone who tends to celebrate her birthday.

But you were different from most people. She'd only ever celebrate her birthday if you planned something out for her. And you did once again this year, nail her birthday to perfection.

As you sat on your bed with a notebook in your hands, you pondered ideas for Wednesday's birthday. Last year you took her on a date at a graveyard. It was a bit out of your comfort zone but after it happened, Wednesday adored it more than ever.

So you tried to think of a way to top that this year. Thing propped himself up on your knee, pretending to tap his finger against what would be known as his head, almost looking at you as ideas flown out of you and onto the page in front of you.

Your number one idea that you thought Wednesday would love the most was being set into motion.

-

"Just come a little further." You guided her hands steadily. Wednesday smirked a little from under the black blindfold you placed over her face.

"I smell nothing but the fresh air of the horrifying outdoors." The Addams girl stated, making you playfully roll your eyes as you kicked aside any branches in the way of tripping you two.

"Oh shut up for once." You joked lightly, eliciting a rare chuckle from your girlfriend.

Soon enough you were done dragging her through the forest to embark on a new journey for her. You slipped her blindfold off from behind, resting your chin on her shoulder when Wednesday's eyes fluttered open to see the abandoned lake.

Two trees stood before you two with a distance between them, black decorations strung across them. Thankfully, Thing and Enid helped you with those so you didn't struggle on your own. You had arranged her kind of games like, Pin the tail on the Corpse, Chess, archery, and much more.

"Cara Mia..." Was all Wednesday could say when you jogged in front of her, stretching your arms out wide to show her more.

"Happy birthday, baby." You winked at her causing a genuine smile to form on her face followed by the tiniest blush on her cheeks. "Oh, and look at this."

The Addams girl didn't have time to process much since you were already grabbing her hand and yanking her towards the lake. You two stood on the edge and Wednesday watched as you reached into a cooler, pulling out a dead fish and tossing it in the water.

A couple seconds later, gasps of amazement left Wednesday's lips when she saw the swarms of piranhas fighting in a frenzy around the dead fish food. She turned to you with so much excitement swirling in her black eyes. It was probably the most emotion you've ever seen her express.

"Thank you very much, Querida." Her usually cold tone was now soft as she slithered her arms around your waist, looking up at you adorably.

"Anything for you, Wends." You tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, leaning down to kiss her lips softly before pulling back. "Now let's go play chess so you can kick my ass."

—————
A/N:
happy Friday the 13th aka our spooky girl's birthday. I made a chapter like this last year just a month later so I'm happy to be writing another, but now that makes me realize that my book is already a year old now which astonishes me of how far I've come so thank you 😘