*Birthday* - J.O

Jenna G!P
A/N: did not proofread 😋

Today was probably one of the most special days of the year.

Jenna Ortega's birthday. Aka your girlfriend.

You had the whole day planned out; breakfast in bed, a drive to the beach, brunch with family, and finally a romantic night-in that may or may not include some steamy sex of whatever Jenna wanted.

You got up extra early today, thankful that even if you and Jenna were still working on the set of Wednesday, you prompted to the crew that you'd like the day off to celebrate her special day with her.

Of course they said yes, they loved you both and appreciated all the work you two put into the show.

So at 6 in the morning - an ungodly hour that you'd only wake up at for Jenna - you quickly showered, changing into some clothes that had a matching pair. You set the other aside for Jenna on the edge of the bed before quietly sneaking downstairs to the kitchen.

You started with some French toast, cooking it in the pan while cutting some strawberries and bananas on your cutting board. You cracked a few eggs, washing your hands before pouring the yolk in another pan, cooking some scrambled eggs for her.

When you finished breakfast, you plated it all together with the fruit on top of the French toast, syrup drizzled all over it and some eggs on the side with two pieces of bacon as well. You made her a homemade smoothie with all her favorite fruits and juices.

Finishing everything up, you made your way back upstairs with the tray of breakfast in your hands. Carefully stepping up each stair, you made your way back into the bathroom. Just in time to see Jenna stirring.

She reached over on your side of the bed, feeling to see if you were there. When she realized you weren't, Jenna sat up and chuckled a little when she caught sight of you walking in.

"Morning, baby. I thought you were gone." Jenna mumbled before her words trailed off when she saw what you made her. "Is this all for me?"

"All for you, honey. Happy birthday, my special girl." You leaned down, kissing her lips longingly as she smiled widely into the kiss.

"Wow, you went all out for me." Jenna shook her head with a blush on her cheeks. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." You brushed her hair back, kissing her forehead. "Eat as much as you can, we have a whole day planned together."

"Spending my special day with my most special girl? And I thought today couldn't be any better." Jenna beamed at you, tilting her head lovingly.

You giggled a little as you placed some of the jewelry she bought for you on. "Well, of course. Other than brunch with your family, it's just you and me, baby."

"I love the sound of that." Jenna was halfway through her breakfast when you started to play some of her favorite songs on your speaker. You both sang happily, jamming along till Jenna finished completely.

You told her to get dressed while you did the dishes. You finished them quite quickly, turning around to see Jenna walking down in the matching outfit as you.

"You look adorable." You commented with a smile.

Jenna flashed one back. "I could say the same to you, Cara Mia." She spun you around before wrapping her arms around your waist. "So, what're we doing now?"

You guided her out to the living room and grabbed your bags of beach supplies. "Let's go to the beach, yeah?"

"Sounds amazing." Jenna helped you packed everything in the trunk before getting in the car. This time, you drove instead of Jenna, normally.