Opposites Attract - W.A

The saying, 'opposites attract' was always the words that people used when describing you and Wednesday Addams. All your friends could tell that you two were meant for each other, it was just a matter of actually realizing that you were dating.

You weren't exactly alike.

Wednesday was dark, moody, mysterious, and cold. You, on the other hand, were bright half the time, sweeter than most, and was shy in a good way. When your friends first found you were together, the news of it was shocking.

Yoko, Enid, and Bianca were sitting on Enid's side of the room while Wednesday typed away in her type writer, enjoying her writing time until her obnoxious friends showed up. You threw the door open and walked in, shutting it behind you and gaining all the girls' attention.

"Hi, baby!" You greeted your girlfriend as usual, collapsing on her bed with a sigh. Wednesday ignored you, making you roll your eyes. "Greet me properly, Wednesday."

The goth girl sighed for a moment, stopping her typing and looking at you. "Hello, my dear." She muttered with force yet you smiled with satisfaction nonetheless.

"And how is my spooky girlfriend today, hm?" You interrupted her writing time to sit sideways in her lap, forcing her arms to wrap around your waist with a grunt. She looked up at you in annoyance.

"Mad. You interrupted my writing time." She grumbled with her eyes glaring into yours.

You merely smiled. "Oh, baby, sorry. I'm craving attention right now, though."

"Get it from somewhere else." Wednesday almost threw you off her but you were persistent and clung to her for dear life. She sat back down with a begrudging sigh. "I hate you."

"I love you more!" You replied and kissed her cheek, her usual pale and cold cheeks now being slightly flushed with warmth. You tapped her nose before standing up. "Okay, enjoy your time. I'm hungry anyway, I'm going to get food."

You went to leave but Wednesday called out for you. "Ah-ah. Y/N."

"Right." You winced an apology, jogging over to her and leaning down to kiss her lips longingly. Wednesday immediately melted into it, closing her black eyes.

"I was actually talking about taking my jacket because it is cold, dumbass." Wednesday insulted but you knew otherwise and you could tell she was biting back a small.

"I'll take both." You shrugged, quickly sliding her jacket on and kissing her lips once more. "Bye, baby. I'll be back and make sure to bring you back a quad over ice!" You yelled before shutting the door and leaving.

Wednesday blushed to herself, shifting around to continue her writing. "Someone is blushing." Bianca smirked, eliciting 'oohs' from Enid and Yoko.

"Shut up." Wednesday snapped coldly.

"It's okay, Weds. You guys are so cute together." Enid commented with a gushing grin.

Wednesday ignored her, yet, the spiders crawling in her stomach said otherwise and with her back turned to her friends, she finally let the small smile creep onto her face. Especially when her phone lit up, revealing the wallpaper of the two of you.

—————
A/N:
rescue me. please.

 please