Love Story - J.O

Tonight you would be attending a Taylor Swift concert for the first time ever with your girlfriend

Tonight you would be attending a Taylor Swift concert for the first time ever with your girlfriend. Jenna hasn't been able to join you to past couple times you've come to a Taylor concert and you were more than happy when she could this year.

The two of you wore matching hoodies from Taylor's merch and walked handed in hand to where you would be seated. A few other friends of your would be join you two but for now, you relaxed back into the chair with a happy grin on your face.

"I'm so glad you could come this year." You expressed to Jenna who mirrored your expression.

"Me too, my love." She kissed your forehead before checking her pocket. When she felt the velvety box still inside her pocket, her heart raced with anticipation.

As the night went on, the two of you sang our hearts out to Taylor's song. She even noticed you in the crowd and although she knew of Jenna's plans for Love Story, she was still giving you giddy smiles.

Soon enough, everyone's excitement peaked when Love Story began to play. You were screaming the lyrics with Gracie the whole time as Jenna gave a small pep talk to herself to calm your nerves.

"You got this... she'll say yes, she'll say yes." Jenna let out a shaky sigh and adjusted her collar before wrapping her arm around your waist, smiling as you continued to sing but lean into her.

"I keep waiting for you, but you never came. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think. He knelt to the ground-"

Your friends spread out around you. You had no clue of what was happening but the fans around you were screaming the loudest.

"-and pulled out a ring and said..."

You turned around to see the beautiful sight before you; Jenna on one knee with the most gorgeous ring you've ever seen. Taylor continued to sing as she watched the interaction, the crowd going wild.

"It's you and I forever, Y/N. Will you marry me? I love you so much." Jenna chuckled as she watched the happy tears stream down your face.

"Yes!" You exclaimed and Jenna didn't hesitate to stand up, sliding the ring on your finger before you pulled her towards you for a passionate kiss. Love courses through your body as well as excitement for your future with Jenna.

"I love you so much." Your fiancé whispered softly in your ear, blushing a deep red while her face was flushed with a giant grin.

You mirrored her expression. "I love you so much more." You looked at the ring on your finger then Jenna and to the stage where Taylor winked at you, blowing you a kiss. "She knew?!"

"I needed help." Jenna chuckled, shrugging innocently as she silently thank Taylor when you brought her in for a bone crushing hug, peppering several kisses along her face. 

—————
A/N:
pov: my notes app be like...

—————A/N:pov: my notes app be like