Chapter 28

Louis' POV

I watched as the nurses rushed around Isobel and Harry. I buried my face in my hands "why didn't I do something sooner instead of arguing with the firemen?.." I asked myself "Don't beat yourself up about it Lou.. " Hannah rubbed my back gently and Niall walked back, carrying a bottle of water. His hands were slightly burnt and his face still really red from the heat. "They told us to try keep a low profile for a few days until everything heals over.. Heard anything on Isobel and Harry?" I shook my head "Nothing 'cause they're all wankers and wont tell us anything!!" I yelled, standing up, pressing my face against the glass "C'mon you two... Pull through... I need you... We need you.. Please.." I felt tears fall over my cheeks and onto the glass "I love you.. Both of you.." I rested my hand against the window "I love you, Haz. You crazy, Curly-headed boy... I love you too, Izzy. You crazy blonde haired mofo. Dont give up on me.. On us.." I broke down, sitting on the floor, arms over my head, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Mr Tomlinson?" I looked up "Mr Styles is awake and in a stable condition, but he's unable to speak.." I stood up and walked in "Harry.." he went to reply but I shook my head, grabbing a board and pen and handing it to him "Hi Louis, I'm sorry if i scared you:(" My breath got stuck in my throat "Loubear?:(" I looked at Harry and smiled weakly "It's okay Harry, you didn't scare me" I faked a happy voice "Dont pretend to be happy if your not Loubear, I really dont mind.. I'm not in any pain though, dont worry:)" "Good... I'm just worried I wont get to hear your voice again and I-" Something started beeping behind me and Harry pressed a button. I looked over at Isobel. I was being pushed out of the room.

I pressed my face against the glass again. I read what harry had wrote on the board "I think she's waking up but she's not strong enough Lou:( I hope she pulls through.. I need my IzzyBear more than I can explain  I inhaled sharply. I hope she pulled through too. I think it would break everyone. She was the soul of our group, always making us smile even if she didnt feel like smiling. You could talk to her about anything and she wouldn't judge you, just listen and be there if you need her. I felt someone pick me up and carry me out of the hospital. I didnt really care I just wanted my Haz and Izzykins to be okay. I walked slowly to their room on the tour bus and fell asleep on the bed listening to Just Give Me A Reason - Pink, hugging a teddy I bought Isobel and Harry's favourite beanie. 

When I woke the bus was quiet and it was really dark. There was a McDonalds bag on the table beside the bed. I touched it. Still warm. I opened it and slowly ate whatever they'd bought me and drank the 3 vanilla milkshakes there. I put Harry's beanie on because my head was getting cold and I got under the covers and went to sleep again. I woke up and slept like that for the next few days. Notes and food left on the table. I read every note and ate most of the food, eating less and less every time. I'd lost alot of weight from just lying there and I felt really weak. One of the notes said we were on some talk show in a week if I was up to it and if i wasn't they'd say Isobel was feeling really Ill and Harry a bit under the weather so I was looking after them. I didnt want to leave the room so I agreed that they lied about where I was.

Weeks passed and finally Harry came home and climbed into bed, hugging me tightly "I'm okay Louis..." he said croakily the first day, reminding me every day, his voice getting better

"Isobel's on the road to recovery too... They brought her out of the coma the other day"  he said one day. I felt a tiny bit of strength come back "I'm hungry.." I mumbled. Recently I hadn't even had the energy or strength to eat. Harry made me some soup and fed me because I still didnt have the energy to move. I fell asleep soon after I'd finished. When I woke again Harry made me get a shower but I didnt want to see what I looked like like, scared i'd lost too much weight and looked really old, so Harry showered with me.