Chapter 22

I'll try make this a really good chapter!! I promise. Chapter 21 was just a filler chapter i wrote that morning at about 3 AM..:P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isobel's POV

I sat on my bed listening to Take Me Home. Everyone else had gone to do something but there wasn't enough room in the car so i opted to stay at home. It was about 5PM when Liam texted me

Wear your dress, I'm coming to pick you up in a few minutes - Li x

I frowned at the message and got changed into my purple dress and skin coloured tights. I plaited my hair to the side and twisted my fringe and pinned it to the side of my head with a few grips. I put on basic make-up, a light coat of foundation, mascara and a light blue eyeshadow. I stared into my mirror for a few minutes fixing my dress and trying to be at least satisfied with how i looked. I sprayed a little of my 'Angel' perfume my dad bought me and put my phone and a few other things in my bag, I slipped my sandals on and locked the door behind me. Liam pulled up, I walked down the path and he opened the passenger door for me to get in "Wow.." he said, hugging me quickly. "Where are we going?" I asked, Liam shook his head and tapped his nose. "Pleasee tell me LiLii I don't like surprises!" I poked his arm "I can't" "Why?" "Spoons" he looked scared and disgusted at the same time, I laughed. "You're still scared of spoons?" He nodded. I shrugged. "How do you eat soup?" "I don't, I drink it" "What?" I laughed again "I drink it." "logical?" He turned on the radio wanting to end the subject of spoons there. Little Things was playing. There was an odd silence, a comfortable but odd silence. I remembered the time Zayn sang it to me the day i gave him my number. I shook my head and looked at Liam who was looking at me. "We're here" he said quietly, getting out of the car, walking round and opening my door for me. "Thank you" I smiled, "Close your eyes" "What?" "Just do it?" I closed my eyes and Liam guided me somewhere "Step" "what?" "Step" "Up or down?" "Down" we walked down some steps and Liam stopped me. "Sit down" I sat cautiously and Liam took off my blindfold "Sorry about that.." He mumbled before handing me the blindfold and sitting with Ariana, Hannah, Emma, Shannon, Taylor, Louis and Harry.

I looked around me,we were in a park, I was sat on a wall and the girls, Louis, Liam and Harry were all sitting on a bench. I was about to ask where Niall and Zayn where when I heard a guitar and Zayn's voice, I looked in the direction of his voice.

He sang Little things.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind, it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots, with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

He stood in front of me, taking my hand gently in his, pulling me from the wall

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But i'll love them endlessly

I put my arms around his waist, looking at him, we danced a little like that while he sang

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do, it's you, oh it's you

They add up to, i'm in love with you

And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea