Chapter 12

I'm not sure how long this chapter'll be because i'm tired and i havent planned this one, ENJOY ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isobel's POV

I sat in the kitchen, glanced at the clock 1:05AM and neither Zayn nor Niall was back, i typed;

Zaynie where are you? Can i come find you and Nialler because i'm still awake and cant sleep.. -Izzy xo

And sent it to Zayn, i wrote a note saying i'd gone to meet Zayn and Niall and i wasnt sure what time i'd be back and signed my name, picked up my earphones and keys then walked outside when my phone vibrated in my hand.

From Zaynie<3xox

Sure babe, we're 8 blocks away, what are you wearing so i know when i see you? -Z xoxo

To Zaynie<3xox

I'm wearing my sleeping shorts, knee-highs, a hoodie, Hazzas beanie and Loubears TOM's because Loubear's hid my stuff -Izzy xo

From Zaynie<3xox

Okay, bit of a mix-match, defo wont miss you then;) haha See you soon!<3 -Z xoxo

I smiled and put my phone in my hoodie, i listened to The Fray - Look After You - Louis Tomlinson cover while walking, humming along. I checked Twitter while i was walking, when I heard a shout, i took my Earphones out and turned around, it was Liam "Hey Li, what are you doing out?" "Couldn't sleep and i wanted to make sure you were okay" he smiled. I nodded and he hugged me tight while walking. We soon saw Zayn and Niall, Niall was sat on the road and Zayn was knelt next to him, it was quite quiet so i decided to sneak up on Zayn, i made a "Shh" Gesture to Niall, i dont think he was paying much attention, I got so far when my phone started ringing. I looked at the called ID. "Loubearrr!<3" I sighed, and answered "You Mr Tomlinson ruined my plan."I said, Zayn had stood up and was walking towards me, half smiling. I hugged Zayn tightly "SORRY ISOBEL BUT HARRY WOKE ME" Louis shouted "Dont shout, please" i replied "sorryyy" he said "Don't be too long Izzy I want my beanie back...!" I heard Harry say, I guessed i was on speaker "Okay Hazza, well i'll be back soon, okay? bye!" I hung up. Niall had stood up and was walking towards us. "Nialler.." I said, pulling from Zayns grasp, and met him halfway "Isobel, Its fine.." He said, placing his hands on my shoulders "Its fine" he repeated then pulled me into a hug, he let me go after a while. I smiled. So his hugs are as good as people said, Horan Hugs are amazing . We all walked back, Liam gave me a piggyback because i'd nearly tripped on the pavement i was that tired,I fell asleep while on Liam's back.

Zayn's POV

We were walking home, Isobel on Liam's back when i heard sleepy mumbling, "Zayn, do me a favour? Izzy's really heavy when she's asleep, carry her for me?" Liam asked "Sure I said and took Isobel off Liam's back and carried her bridal style.

"No! Get off me!" Isobel shouted in her sleep "Isobel?" "GET OFF ME" she screamed and started crying, we were back at the Hotel and I'd just got out the shower. I shook her slightly "Isobel!? wake up!".

~~~Isobel's Dream(Isobel's POV)~~~

"No get off me!!" I shouted. "No"  a voice growled only loud enough for me to hear "GET OFF ME" I screamed. "Shut up bitch or it'll hurt" they growled again. I'd then realised who it was "AIDEN GET OFF ME PLEASE" I screamed, sobbing uncontrollably. "You love me dont you?" Aiden growled "No" i said, lashing out trying to get free, when I kicked him square in the chest "THATS IT BITCH" he yelled and grabbed for my neck. Everything started blurring.

~~~~End of dream (Zayn's POV)~~~~

She stopped screaming and woke up. "Isobel.. Who's Aiden?" "I dont wanna talk about it" She mumbled and walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. I sat on the bed when Hannah, Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry walked in "Did she have another bad dream?" Hannah asked, yawning. "I think so" I mumbled then buried my head in my pillow. Why wouldn't she tell me? Didn't she trust me? "Isobel, open the door, please, its me, Hannah" Hannah said quietly knocking on the door "Leave me alone" I heard Isobel shout, then several sobs of fear. 

After 15 minutes Isobel stopped crying, there was a small thud and the door opened freely. Hannah walked in and screamed. "ISOBEL!?" she yelled. I stood up and ran into the bathroom.

She was lying face down. Pill box crushed in her right hand, a blade in the other.

She was pale, like she had seen a ghost, as if she was a ghost.

I broke down "Isobel..." I mumbled. My legs gave away, i laid next to her and hugged her close despite the blood "Isobel. Wake up" I whispered into her hair "Please... I'm sorry..." Niall tried to pull Isobel from me "We need to take her to the hospital, Zayn" "No, I dont wanna let her go" I growled "I'll take care of her" I stood up, Isobel in my arms, i walked to the bed, laid her down and got some bandages. I wrapped her arms carefully but tightly and kissed the back of her hands lightly.

I stayed in our room for about 3 days just watching Isobel, hoping she'd wake up.

It was the fourth day, I closed my eyes briefly, I havent slept for ages. I felt a movement beside me, I sat up instantly. Isobel opened her eyes slowly, looking at me "Zaynie... I'm sorry..." she whispered. I hugged her loosely, then let her lie on me, take her bandages and let her look at her arms "Oh god" she said. I climbed out of bed and helped Isobel out. We walked into the kitchen, isobel sat on one of the breakfast bar stools while i got her a glass of water and toast "Whats the date?" she asked, now wide awake "23rd of December" "Its christmas eve tomorrow." "Yeah" "Yeah..." I placed the toast on a plate infront of her "I'm not hungry" "Isobel, you havent eaten since we came to America. Eat." She stared at the toast and took a small bite "I don't want it Zayn" "Isobel, please" I practically pleaded. "I don't know how you cant eat" I heard Niall say, walking in. "did you know its quarter to midnight, and its christmas eve in two days and you two havent got anyone presents yet" He added "Shit" isobel mumbled. Niall took the bottom peice of toast from isobel's plate. "Just eat that one" He said, biting into the one he was holding. I watched as Isobel tore a peice off the toast and ate slowly, she stopped after eating half the toast, Niall had finished, but was watching making sure she ate it. "Isobel." "No" "Eat it" "Why?" "You havent eaten for 8 days" "I dont care" "You'll waste away" "I dont care" "Eat." "No" "Eat or i'll take you to your dads" he warned, frowning, his eyes narrowed. Isobel sighed and then finished her toast "Happy now?" she grumbled, walking to the bathroom all 7 of us shared. "How do you do that?" "Do what?" Niall frowned again. "Get her to eat" I replied "Don't over face her with food and tell her you'll make her go back to england if she doesn't." He said, I nodded "I never used to eat, ya'know. Took my mum 7 months when i was in year 9." "Really?" "Yah" He smiled vaugely then walked out. I sat where Isobel had and thought about the up coming tour.

I couldn't tour AND look after Isobel, not alone.

She does have Hannah, and thats all she's had for 4 and a half years, so she should be okay

I hope. Hannah's a really good person.

She must be, Niall loves her.

On the up side the tour should be fun. Our first was quite fun but we were re-finding our feet. And now we had, we swore this would be fun. And with two girls, well this should definately fun then.

Isobel came back through, interrupting my thoughts "Everyones in our room, they went to see how i was, thats why Niall came through" I nodded. "Why did you walk off earlier?" "I had to... I actually don't know i just walked to the big bathroom and then to our room." She smiled weakly then grabbed my arm, pulling me to the room. Hannah and Niall had fallen asleep again on the floor, Liam, Louis and Harry were lying on eachother asleep at the end of the bed. Isobel and I climbed into bed, and I slept peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N --- I'm sorry if you didn't like this chapter idk it was just the only way i could vent how i'm feeling.

Okie, Fan me/Vote/Comment

Please tell your friends about this fanfic i want to know what everyone thinks:3

Theres a picture on the side that i just thought i'd put up.

Okaay

Stay Perfectt<3

-Isobelxxx