Epilogue P5 - Zayn's POV

Feb 14th - Day out with Perrie

Perrie and I decided to spend the whole day together but I just wasn't feeling it. I wanted to go back home and comfort Harry.

"Zayn? Zayn are you listening to me? What's wrong?" Perrie put her hand over mine. "Nothing I'm just worried about harry, you know? He didn't mean for Izzy to leave.." I sighed, rubbing my face. "Zayn there's nothing you can do" Perrie said quietly, taking hold of my hand. "I could call her, ask her to come back. Tell her how much it's killing him.." I unlocked my phone ready to dial Isobel's number. "Zayn it's Valentines Day. Today is supposed to be about us, remember?" "Perrie I can't concentrate when Harry's like this, I'm sorry babe... I..." I shook my head "I'll be back in a minute" I walked outside of the litle coffee shop we were in. I dialed Isobel's number.

"Hello? Zayn?"

"Hey Izzy."

"Zayn I'm not coming back. Hannah, Louis and Liam have already tried that."

"Why? He didn't mean for you to leave Izzy. He love's you!"

"I Love him too Zayn. I just can't deal with fighting all the time. I'd seen and heard enough of that when I was growing up..." Isobel sighed.

"Please, if not for Harry, for Shannon, for me, for Hannah. For your career.."

"I'll think about it." She hung up before I had chance to say anything.

Perrie walked out. "Hey Zayn, the girls rang, uh Simon wants to talk to us about something. I'll come round later, okay?" she kissed my cheek. I just nodded slowly and walked back home, joining Harry in his room.

"I thought you were going out with Perrie today" He mumbled, facing away from me. "Simon wanted to talk to her about something.." I sighed, throwing my arm over my eyes. "How are you doing this?" He rolled over, looking at me.

"Doing what?" "Holding it together" "I'm not. I'm just really good at hiding it Haz.." I looked at him.

Fuck he looked so broken.

"I'm gonna shower, be back soon, okay?" I covered Harry up. I noticed he was about to start crying "She'll be back soon... She can't live without you Harry, you're her life" I tried.

"Just go shower Zayn" he rolled over, I walked out quietly shutting the door behind me.

I sat on my bed and read the note Isobel left me.

"Hey Zaynieeee

Sorry I have to leave like this:( Take care of Harry please? I really don't want to leave but I have to. We can't keep fighting. There's nothing I can really say. I'll be staying at my dad's. I'll be back soon enough I guess. See you soon

Izzy x"

I sighed, getting into the shower after puttting the note under my bedside clock so I didn't lose it.