Chapter 14

Christmas Day

Louis' POV

I was the first of us all awake, I ran into Harrys room, jumped on the bed untill he woke up, we both ran to Liam's room and did the same. I ran into Zayn and Isobel's room, Harry and Liam ran into Niall's and Hannah's. "GOODMORNING LOVEBIRDS" I shouted, Zayn stirred and mumbled under his breath. "Lou dont wake Izzy up" He growled, shoving me off the bed."Moody" I said. He glared at me, then dived off the bed, tackling me to the ground. We wrestled for a while untill Isobel interrupted us "Merry Christmas boys." I looked up, she was smirking. "I'm off for a shower so if you boys wouldn't mind... goo!" She said. "No" Zayn and I chorused. "fine but excuse my singing" "You can sing!" Zayn argued "No i cant" She replied then walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Zayn's POV

Isobel's Never a morning person, but she seemed so bright this morning, The magic of Christmas. ay?

Louis and I sat on the bed and decided to start up a twitcam "MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!" Louis shouted "Louis dont shout" I mumbled, still tired. "Sorryy" Louis said, smiling.

We were on twitcam for about an hour when Isobel came out of the shower. "Okay guys, we have to go!" I said. "WE LOVE YOU GUYS. MERRY CHRISTMAS" Louis shouted.

Louis left the room and I scrolled through my twitter while Isobel changed, dried her hair and curled her hair and brushed through it and tied it up. She was wearing an over sized jumper that said "mistletoe" and christmas themed leggings -

(Jumper: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_jOAZ8Oy0uSZAFKmNpnOddrGF8srXq_VCx-ElkfalbGAOrYLb Leggings: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnznBJDx8bbnf4j2QHTFKjg-6H-ek188Y3ohJA8qQbTEuJr3fM )

I put my onesie on -

(http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeTmKoWpxEV3RU6ovwEKwBUqbmrhP9OTlH7bbf97R2ZJy72tXBvg )

We both walked  into the living room where everyone else is. "ZAYNS WEARING A ONESIE OMG HE NEVER WEARS CLOTHES ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!" Niall shouted. I laughed. "Calm ya'self Niall. I know its a rare sight but we have ladies here" We were all sat in a semi-circle around the tree. Isobel burped quite loud then blushed "Pardon me..." She giggled.

Liam's POV

It was nice having the boys and Hannah and Isobel with me for christmas.

They all looked happy, it was odd  because we havent been this happy for ages. There were Larry moments, and the usual but cuter Haniall and Zabel moments. 

Once we'd all opened our presents Isobel stood up, walked to her+Zayn's bedroom. Not long after i heard her voice drifting into the kitchen, where i was. I finished making my sandwich and walked to Zayn+Isobel's room, leaning against the door frame. I looked at Isobel, she had her back to me, several energy drink cans on the bed and a row of chocolates. She looked around at me "LEEYYYUUUMMM!!" she shouted, jumped off the bed and onto me, nearly knocking me over. "Hello Izzy" I smiled. "Lili please can we all go out!?" She giggled. "Sure" i put her down. "ZAYNIEE" she shouted and ran off to find him. "One of her few hyper days" I heard Hannah say, laughing. I nodded. Zayn appeared again, with Isobel on his back, she was wearing a bear hood-scarf i got her, singing loudly. "She wants a tattoo... Do we get one or dont we?" Zayn asked "PLEASE" She sang. I nodded. "YAAAY" "come on then, we'll all go" Harry appeared from his room. "I'm gonna get a new tattoo too" he added. We all walked to the car.

Zayn's POV

"Are you sure about this Izzy?" I asked, hugging her close to me. "Yep" she replied enthusiactically. I nodded. I passed her a drawing pad and a pencil. she drew several different designs and quotes before settling on