different plans

"he's bringing you where?" Khandi asks for probably the third time since she entered my bedroom

I called her as soon as I got home and she came over immediately

but the thing is, I was unaware of the company she has.

Naomi sits on my bed with her arms folded and a sour look on her face.

Mi nuh wa yuh here eitha Nuh, bitch

"he said it's a kick back at his house" i wave my arms around while standing in front of my closet.

Khandi and Naomi share a look, before saying "he tryna fuck" in unison

i cock my neck back in shock at their thoughts but honestly i wouldn't put it past these men.

"Well it take more than Popeye's and basketball to dip yuh cookies in dis milk" I shrug my shoulders at the thought

I wouldn't say I'm a virgin or anything but my experience level definitely was on 0.

"maybe you should let him dunk his cookies in your milk. might do you better" Naomi mumbles but i hear her loud and clear.

"maybe you should mind your business"  I suggest aggressively.

she scoffs before getting up and walking out. shortly after, we hear the front door slam.

"why'd you have to be so mean?" Khandi huffs, throwing herself back on my bed.

"she came at me last time I checked"

she doesn't respond.

I pull out a bodysuit and lay it on my bed before heading into my bathroom.

i hear the front door open and shut shortly after, causing me to shake my head

Unbelievable.

i shower and get dressed, sitting on my bed awaiting his arrival.

i hear my phone ringing, so i answer it, immediately being met with loud music and people screaming in the background.

"HEY MAMA! YOU GON' HAVE TO TAKE AN UBER, ILL SEND YOU THE ADDRESS, IGHT"

I roll my eyes at the change in effort but i brush it off before hanging up and heading for the front door.

I order the uber, and stand on the curb waiting when an all too familiar red BMW rolls up in front of me

"where you heading?" he yells, leaning over the arm rest, with one hand kept on the steering wheel.

"uhm, I'm going to a party-"

"get in" he cuts me off rudely.

I do as told, getting into the front seat.

"First things first; you don't tell people where you going. obviously you not from around here. Secondly, you don't come outside until your ride gets here that's how u get kidnapped and become the star of the latest homicide case" he scolds me as he pulls off from the curb.