Baby?

No one POV*

Jisung got out the car, slammed the door and stomped into the house

Minho who was confused also got out the car and went inside, once he made it inside he saw jisung lock himself inside their shared bedroom.

Minho knocked on the door, "baby, are you ok?" Asked Minho with concern .

"Leave me alone you fucking asshole" jisung screamed through the door.

"Baby did I do something wrong?" Asked Minho
"Baby please let me in" and with that the door open , revealing a puffy eyed jisung

Jisung walked passed Minho not even sparing a glance at the poor boy who had no idea what was going on and went to the kitchen.

Jisung came back with a cup of water and threw it at the older.

"What the heck jisung?!"said Minho

"WHO IS SHE!?!??"said jisung on the break of tears again.

"IS SHE prettier than me?!?!"
"IS IT BECAUSE IM NOT A GIRL?!?"
"IS IT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE BOOBS?!?"
"JUST TELL ME WHO THE FUCK IT IS ALREADY" said jisung with anger and sadness
Dripping from his words.

"Baby what are you talking about?" Asked Minho

"I saw fake eyelashes in YOUR car!! and I know for a fact that I don't wear eyelashes so who the fuck is the girl you have been cheating on me with!?!"
Said jisung leaving to go to the living room.

Minho followed jisung to the couch and sat beside him. "Baby I don't know who's eyelashes those were....wait....yes I do....baby do you remember when I gave my car to keeho and his girlfriend so they can go on a date?" Asked Minho

"Yeah I remember..." said jisung as he realized why there were eyelashes in the car, he remembered that he talked to the girl the other day and she was wearing eyelash's as she left for her date.

"Oh..." is the only thing that could come out of his (jisung's) mouth

"Baby come here" said Minho as he lifted jisung up by the waist and settled him on his lap.
"You know I would never cheat on you right?" Said Minho.

"I'm sorry for reacting like that min" said jisung as he lowered his head in embarrassment.

"No baby you were right to react like that but please promise me you would never ever assume I cheated on you" said Minho as he lifted jisung's chin so they could be facing eye to eye.

Minho leaned in and kissed jisung on the lips.

"I promise"