Phone number #2

Jisung pov*

I woke up around 4am with a massive headache or hangover because I did drink a lot to the point I didn't even remember what happened last night. I make my way to the kitchen in search of something to quench my thirst. I walk in and find Minho on the phone with someone, he looks really mad for some reason, I don't know why but I started to eavesdrop on his conversation.

'For the last fucking time stop calling this dam phone' I remember that I saw his phone on the night stand so that must be my phone!!.

Wait what is he doing with my phone? I ask myself

"M-Minho what are you doing with my phone and why are you up at this hour?" I asked as I approached him

"Oh jisung you're up...sorry baby but this number keeps calling you" he said and then he mumbled something but I didn't quite catch it.

Minho pov*

I don't know why but for some reasons that guy at the club still has jisung's number and he keeps calling him non-stop so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"Hey beautiful, you finally picked up!" Said the guy on the other line

"Listen here you fucking asshole you ether stop calling this dam phone or I call the police and for the last time stop calling this dam phone!" I said as I start to get pissed off

All of a sudden I hear jisung

"M-Minho what are you doing with my phone and why are you up at this hour?" He asked me

My voice softens as my eyes land on my beautiful boyfriend

"Oh jisung you're up...sorry baby but this number keeps calling you" I said

"Omg i just realized that I can block him but I'm gonna have to do that later" I mumble

"Min can you get me a glass of water please I'm really thirsty" he said

"Yeah sure go back to bed you must be really tired" I say as I grab a cup and fill it up with water.

He nods and heads upstairs and I quickly go onto his phone and block the number that keeps calling jisung.

I make my way upstairs carrying the cup of water in one hand and medicine in the other (medicine for a hangover btw)

I open the door to find my beautiful boyfriend sleeping peacefully, I put the cup of water and medicine on the nightstand and make my way to my side of the bed, I lay down and wrap my hands around jisung's small waist, I soon drift off to sleep.

~|| the next morning ||~

Jisung pov*

When I wake up I find no one next to me which is strange because Minho is always here.

the only thing I can recall from last night is Minho being pissed at some on my phone.

"but who?" I say out loud
"Where is Minho is he making breakfast or is he getting something from the convent store" I say in a panic, I get up from the bed and make my way to the kitchen and to my relief I found Minho there!!!

"Min!!!" I say as I jump on him and start kissing his face. He simply laughs and carry's me to the couch.

"Baby did you take the medicine for your headache?" He asked  as he raised his eyebrow

"No..." I say as I get up to go find it. As I make my way to the bathroom to go look for the medicine then All of a sudden I hear Minho scream "baby it's on your nightstand" and with that I make my way to our shared bedroom.

~||time skip to the afternoon||~
No one pov*

"Baby do you want to go shopping today?"asked Minho as he looked up from his phone

"Yeah sure let me just get ready and we can head out" said jisung as he got up from his bed and made his way to his closet.

Jisung was wearing an oversized white T shirt that was obviously not his (probably Minho's) and some baggy blue jeans with a pair of chunky converse (if ykyk)

Minho who was already dressed was waiting for jisung in the car.

Once jisung got dressed he made his way to the car and got in.

~||time skip to the mall||~

Once they arrived they went... well jisung went straight to the clothes shop buying all sorts of clothes. Shirts, pants , skirts ect.

And then...

"Hey beautiful"

Part 3?

                                                                   +~*melody