Hair style

No one POV*

Minho was in their shared bedroom when jisung came out the bathroom with a cute little bow on his head, Minho looked up from his phone and what he saw was adorable, "do you like my new hair style" jisung said jokingly, "it soooo cute baby" Minho complemented, "come here let me do you hair!!" Jisung squealed excitedly, Minho who couldn't resist let himself get a new hairstyle. Jisung went into the bathroom and grabbed a brush, hair ties, bows, and clips!, "are you going to use all that?" Minho asked, "maybe maybe not" jisung giggled, as jisung started to work on Minho's hair he started to get rather tired, I mean it was 1:30pm. "Almost done min" jisung said and soon after yawned. Minho who caught on just nodded and waited for the younger to tire himself out. After about a couple of minutes jisung was finished, he took a step back and looked at the master piece he created, Minho looked adorable in his eyes, Minho had two tiny pigtails with colorful hair ties securing it, with one heart clip on the side. " *yawn* I think I'm done" jisung said as he rubbed his eyes, "come on let's sleep baby" Minho motioned jisung to get into bed and jisung did as followed. Jisung giggled as he looked at minhos hair. He really did do an amazing job. Soon both fell asleep with really cute hairstyles on their heads.

__________________________________

   I'm running out of ideas so please request 😭

            ❗️remember to request and vote❗️