Fall

No one POV*

Jisung and minho were outside, they were taking a stroll threw the park, the crisp autumn breeze ran through there hair as they walked, soon jisung found a big pile of leaves, thinking it would be a good idea to jump, he jumped as high as he could, landing on the pile with a crunch, "minnnn come, it's fun!!" He giggled as he threw some leaves in the air, Minho who was admiring his boyfriend shook his head, not wanting to get leaves in his hair, jisung pouted "whyyyy not" jisung whined, "ok fine" Minho sighed out as he walked to his boyfriend, he jumped and started to play with the leaves. "Fun, right?" Jisung questioned, Minho just chuckled and nodded, "only because of you" he said as he started to get up from the pile, jisung followed, they walked some more till there legs got tired, they decided to take a break on a bench, "Minho I love you" jisung said as he stared at his boyfriend, "I love you too jisung" Minho stared back, they both lend in, their lips pressed together, the kiss was filled with love and care for one another, they truly did love each other.

__________________________________
❗️remember to vote and request❗️

Pls request I'm running out of ideas 🗿