Game night

No one POV*

Minho and jisung were in the living room, Minho finished setting up the snacks while jisung finished setting up the bored games, Minho and jisung were a rather competitive when it comes to bored games so it wouldn't be a surprise if one of them accused the other of cheating, "get ready to lose" jisung scoffed as he rolled the dice, they were currently playing monopoly, jisung let go of the dice, the dice stumbled and landed with 2 dots facing upwards, "noooo!!!" Jisung pouted, he then proceeded to place his duck on a block the Minho owned, "ha! pay up" Minho said as he extended his hand, "no you cheated!" Jisung said as he pointed, "how could have I Cheated?!" "It's a dice?!!" Minho defended himself, "I'm not playing anymore!" And with that jisung got up and sat on the couch, "let's play uno!" Jisung said as he got the best idea, jisung was scary good at uno, well...that's what he believed, "fine, let's play" Minho said as he turned to his boyfriend with a smirk on his face, they both had 5 cards, they were playing by color, after about 20 minutes of intense game of uno, Minho came out victorious, "that's not fair!" Jisung said as he pouted, "oh baby~" Minho cooed at how adorable his boyfriend looked right now, "i win once again, hahahah" he laughed maniacally, "one more round, dibble or nothing!!!" Jisung commanded, "alright you asked for it" minhos Said as he separated the cards, they both had seven cards this time, they were playing by number, "reverse, ha!" Jisung chuckled but was soon got cut off by Minho "block!",   "W-what, noooo" jisung whined as he picked up four more cards, after a while jisung had two and Minho had three, "alright baby, let's end this" Minho said as he placed a card down, jisung chuckled "you idiot", jisung had the exact same number resulting to him winning the game, "I WIN" he screamed as he jumped up from the couch, cheering. "I guess you did" Minho said in defeat.