0.2

Jacob's P.O.V

OMG! Do you know how I felt when I saw all those people, I was about to have a panic attack until Bre & Ray kept me balanced.

"Hey, Jakey Boo are you OK?" Bre said pulling my arm over her shoulder.

"Yea, just a little light headed" I said holding my forehead.

"Are ya sure, buddy?" Ray said patting my back.

"I am 100% sure, now let's go register for summer camp yoll!" I said untangling myself from them started dancing backwards.

"Jake watch-" Bre said but I cut her off.

"Jake watch what? You want me to watch you're dance moves? Well news flash hun I slay every dance move, watch this" I say I started to do 'the whip' perfectly then when I started to do 'the naenae' until I fell onto someone and they catched me.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see y-" I stopped before I could I continue when I realized a boy catched me. I quickly got out of his grip and collected myself before looking back up to him.

(A.N : They guy who catches Jacob Is obviously Chresanto. There's a picture of Chresanto in the media box enjoy)

No homo but the guy who catched me sure was sexy AF, with that adoreble smile and those muscles that were begging to rip out of his jacket. Wait woah? where did that come from? Just calm down Jacob you're not GAY . After I stared the hell out this guys features, Ray & Bre kept coughing to get my attention so I could introduce all of us.

"Um..ummm..I mean my name is..... uhhh.." I said as continued to stare at the angel god has purposely gave birth to so I can drool all over him when I see him. I mean who the hell looks that fucking gourges!

"His name is Jacob. I'm Bre his fun Best friend while this boy over here is his lame ass friend Ray whatever shit. But this is our first year here at Camp Wildcats" Bre said drooling over him as well, but I couldn't blame her when youre face to face a with an Angel. But no homo! I'm not gay, I mean he has great features and thats it.

"Yeah... w-what she s-said" I said studdering looking like a fool.

"Hey! I'm not lame! If its anything I'm sexy as FUCKK!!" Ray said as he started flexing. The boy chuckled at Ray's comeback then quickly looked my way and bit his lip in this sexy way that I can't explain but it was hott. Damnit! Jacob you're not gay get that in you're mother fucking head!!

"Well I'm Chresanto and welcome to camp wildcats, you'll have so much fun. This is me and my bro's 3rd year here, I promise you you'll never want to leave" He said or should I say Chresanto said. When he said the last part he winked and my heart flutterd. I almost thought I was having a heart attack, but I'm not fucking gay!!

"Well I sure hope I won't" Bre said as she started to twirl her finger in her Brown and purple hair, giggle like a cheerleader and had one hand on her hip leaning her head to the side a bit. Chresanto chuckled lightly at her little joke. Uh-oh this bitch better not be flirting with him and we just met him? Ray groaned as if he knew what was gonna happen next.

"If you did, I would have to tie you down and show you how to have fun" Chresanto said wiggling his eyebrows. Oh please.

"Oh really, I might have to take you up on that offer" Bre said poking his shoulder 4 times then giggled and flipped her hair. This bitch is trying to get some DICK. She not slick she's just a trick.

"Well what can you offer ME" Chresanto said grabbing her hand off of his shoulder and interlocked their hands swinging it back and forth. I think I'm jealous.... but I mean I can't be jealous over something like that can I?

"Come on Ray W-we gotta go find o-our cabins" I said studdering then quickly grabbed Ray's hand and zoomed toward the the cabin partners list. Oh how angry I am at Bre.

Chres's P.O.V

"You know you're so irresistible I could kiss you right now. Right here" That Bre girl said whispering in my ear seductively. I mean dont get me wrong I would kiss her too but I can't. Wanna know why? Well there's this game my best bro made up, his name is Myles. He's loaded with shit loads of money that its ridiculous.

I mean I'm rich too but he's family is 97,000 dollars richer than us but never mind that. The game is that every summer Myles bring 3,000 dollars with him to camp, since we didn't wanna be bored here at the camp we all give each other a BIG dare, the dare can be gross or dangerous.

My dare was to have a summer fling with this Perez kid, and let me tell you its gonna take me some balls to do this shit because let's face I'm not gay. I'm doing for the money and to make sure my girlfriend Alissa know about this, our 2 families want us to date and I'll be damned to let her go because she has quite the body.

"Or you could intive you you're friends to the wildcats party its gonna be fun" I said as let go of her hand and spotted my hott girlfriend.

"Oh um... ok well definitely come see ya Chresanto" she said gigging and walking away. Geez I thought she would never leave!

"Chres baby! Yoo-hoo! Hi baby!" I heard Alissa say while she is walking towards me in her little 4'inch heels.

"Hey baby" I said pulling her into a hug by her waist and kissed her for 2 minutes.

"Oh baby I misses you so much!" She said cupping my face gave my lips a few more pecks.

"I missed you too baby, so are you going to the wildcats party tonight?" I said hoping she fucking says no.

"Oh sorry I baby I forgot about that, I promised Mrs. Kallinghan that I'll help her with the kindergardners, they are just so cute!" She said squealing. Thank you Jesus.

"Oh that's OK I'll hang out with the bros" I said smiling. This party is gonna get me close to him, 'For the money'

"OK baby, I gotta go unpack, don't miss me too much!" She said giggling then kissed me once more.

"I wont" I said grinning and chuckled lightly. When she walked off she was switching, Damn! That ass tho!

"Dude what happend are they coming or nah?" Myles said dapping me.

"Yeah, just wait until the party I'm gonna have him begging wanna kiss me or better yet this DICK!" I said as me and Myles started cracking up.

"This year I can tell you're the money" Myles said as we walked to our cabin.

Oh yeah were I'm getting this money.

**************************************
So this is chapter 2 I hoped u enjoyed

How about :

5Votes
&
5Comments

Spread the peace and Princeton

-Xiomrea