0.3

Jacob's P.O.V

9:00 PM

"OMG! What the hell am I gonna wear tonight?" Bre said busting into me and Ray's cabin. Bre told me they were having a wildcats party, and Chresanto asked for me to come, I mean so did Ray and Bre, but mainly me.

"Well I look smoking after a good 50 minutes" Ray said putting on a snapback.

"Well ill be right back I just thought of the perfect outfit" Bre said running out our cabin like her life depended on it.

"Ok guys, just give me some minutes, I'm not finished dressing" I said quickly going to the bathroom. I am gonna look good for certain someone ( Chresanto) just wanna look handsome. I turned on the shower and let it run for a few minutes. While the shower was going I layed out my blue and black huf boxer breifs with my wife beater, than undressed myself and hoppend into the shower.

I got my hair all wet then let the water hit my skin for few seconds, Man! That water tho.

"Jacob hurry up man! Bre is already here!" Ray said yelling and banging on the door.

"OK! I'm almost done! Now stop banging on this mother fucking door" I yelled back. Jeez! Can a nigga get situated first! Damn!

I got out my 'Axe Body Wash' then latherd myself up and rinsed that off. Then I got my 'Dove men care fortifying shampoo and conditioner' and put that in my curls. After that I rinsed it off. I turned the shower off, got out the tub, and wrapped myself up in a towel. After I completely dried of I put my undergarments on and put some 'Cocoa butter lotion' all over my body and even my face.

Now I just have to put on the perfect outfit, you know you have to "dress to impress". I put on my clothes and checked myself out in the mirror. I was wearing : A simple plain white V-neck, some normal deniem jeans from 'urban outfitters' , my jean jacket from 'Hollister' , my diamond earings for all my ear piercing's, my 3 gold chains, my favorite sun glasses, and all black 'Doc martins' . Therefore my outfit was all complete. I took a few Few selfies and post them on instagram with a caption that said "Bet you're bitch coming home with me, don't be mad or sad when she says I'm the best in the sheets"

"Jacob are you done?!" Bre said at the door.

"Yea just one sec" I said taking one more selfie then shoving my phone in my pocket and walking out.

"Took you long enough! But you clean up nice! Damn" Bre said smiling and giving me a hug.

"Thanks you do too" I said returning her a smile and a hug. She was wearing : A black long sleve crop top, a black & white skirt that shows off her ass really well but she's wearing white shorts under, Black and white knee high socks, and black platform boots from H&M.

"OK you guys all look great can we just please go to the party now?!" Ray said already walking out the cabin.

"Well nigga damn!" Bre said walking out behind Ray. I laughed at the two.

" so do we know where we're going?" I said looking around the woods as we were walking. These woods are spooky AF.

"I'll be damned if we don't" Bre said rolling her eyes at Ray.

" don't get your  damn panties in a twist, I know where we're going, besides they text the address to everyone at this damn campsite!" Ray said glaring at Bre.

" just lead the damn way chocolate 'Peter Pan' " Bre said punching Ray in the back kicked him in the shin. Then that's when hell broke lose and Bre and Ray started fighting.

"Guys stop! fighting is not gonna solve anything, just make peace with one another and let's go enjoy this party!" I yelled over them.

"If she continues I'm gonna make her look like the evilest bitch of the wicked fucked up west!" Ray said in a serious tone.

"Well if he continues I'm gonna make peace by sticking my foot so far up his ass that he can taste my foot in his got damn mouth that you're gonna wish you never fucked with mother fucking BREAUNNA ALIYAH MOTHER FUCKING WOMACK!" Bre yelled.

"Guys! Guys! Guys! Lets just go" I said irritated. Then we walked the rest of the way to the party in silence.

I can't wait until I get to these party.

**********************************
Ill update tomorrow but hoped you liked my chapter.

How about :

5Votes
&
5Comments

Love you babies!!

-Ximorea