1.0

>>>>

JACOBS POV

"Jacob what the hell are you doing here!" Chres said jumping away from me quickly acting like he never mistaken my ass for his wife's. He's such a fuckboii!

"I'm the new housekeeper and why in the hell are touching on my ass you fucker!" I yelled at him as I punched his shoulder kicked him in the knee.

"Ow! What the fuck! I didn't mean to touch your ass!"

"Mhmm just stay away from me and Xiara ok" I said grabbing the cleaning supplies and walking out before Chres stop.

"Wait Jacob! Don't forget who put the baby in you, that's my daughter too" Chres said as he grabbed my arm and stopped just looking at the floor ashamed or just shocked. "I looked at the Little girl on the couch and could tell that was my daughter, she looks just like me. Jacob sit down and let's talk I haven't seen you in long time..please" he said pulling me to couch in his office. What the he'll should I do at this point guys!

"Well what do you wanna talk about Chres because last time I checked I didn't wanna see you ever again and didn't want anywhere near my kid" I said crossing my arms.

"Jacob she's my daughter too, and I just wanna be in her life again and I just wanna be friends with you too or I just wanna be in good terms with the father of my baby"

"Fine Chres, but if I let you I worry that me and her are just gonna be a secret"

"Your not because I told people I have daughter at my one interview but they think I'm lying. I'll prove it to them, even my wife knows. Jacob please" he said looking me in my eyes and grabbed my hand. Right then and there I felt my heart rate speed up and felt butterflies in my stomach. And no I am not in love with Chres again...I feel..accepted or...wanted again.

I quickly pulled my hand out of his. "You better not be lying Chres..I don't wanna be hurt again...I don't Want Xiara to be either" I said looking down.

"I'm not and I'm sorry for the mistake I made, I was young and stupid but I know better now. Can I meet her?" He said lifting my head head up by my chin looking deep in my eyes. I smiled as he smiled back at me and I nodded.

I led him downstairs where Xiara was dancing in the living room singing Fifth Harmony's song 'Like Mariah'

"Xiara-" I said but she turned around ran to Chres.

"Mommy look! Its daddy right?!" She said as she hugged onto Chres leg.

"Yeah hunny, that's your...Daddy"  I said smiling at my baby girl as Chres picked her up and smiled at her.

"That's right, I'm your daddy and I'm gonna spend alot of time and with you, and we can do whatever you want" he said tickling her and she laughed.

"Really?! Yayy!" She said and she hugged him. Wow, she looks just like Chres. But it's hard to believe Chres is really trying to be back in her life or our life.

"Come on Xi it's time to go" I said packing her stuff back into her backpack as I grabbed our stuff.

"Oh mommy please?!-"

"Mommy?" Chres said in confusion. I glared at him and then looked back at Xiara.

"Come on Xiara it's 6 you have school tomorrow" I said as Chres placed her back onto the ground.

"Can I please spend more time with daddy?! Please!?" Xiara said looking up at me with pleading eyes as she jumps up and down. I can't resist those pretty big hazel eyes she has just like Chres.

"Fine, but we have to go home at 8 ok" I said bending down to her height and kissing her cheeks.

"Yayy!" She said as she jumped on Chres again.

"Cool, how about we go out to eat? , my treat" Chres said looking at me with the same grin he used to give me at summer camp. God I hate this fucker🙈😁😏

We agreed and headed to Red Robin for some big burgers. When we got there we headed inside and immediately got seated at a comfortable booth.

"And I will always love you" Chres and Xiara Sanged.
We finished our food and Whitney Houston's song came on and Xiara and Chres busted out singing as I laughed at their sillyness.

"You guys are silly. But I guess it's time to go though" I said getting up out the booth as Chres did too and we walked to the car as Chres held Xiara.

Chres wanted to walk us up to our apartment and I decided he could. I even let him tuck Xiara in when she fell asleep in the car.

"Well I would really like to spend more time with her" Chres said as we were talking in the kitchen.

"Sure, I mean she already loves you" I said fiddling with my fingers looking down.

I felt two hands on my chin and lifted my head and my eyes met with big shiny hazel ones.

"Jacob I'm really sorry and I really miss you, I know you miss me too, right?" Chres said leaning in closer and were head to head. I slowly nodded.

Not knowing what was happening next Chres crashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but then I suddenly kissed back as I wrapped my hands around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist and trailed them down to my ass and squeezed it. I moaned into his mouth as he shoved his tounge down my mouth and a tongue battle with mine. Damn, I sure did missed his lips but this wrong. I pulled away and looked down.

"We shouldn't do that again Chres.."

"I know you liked it though" Chres said kissing my cheek again and giving my ass one last squeeze and I moaned a little as he smirked. Fuck!

"I think you should you go" I said pushing Chres towards the door.

"Alright alright, fine but I'll be over tomorrow so I can spend more time with Xiara, bye see you later Jacob" Chres said walking out with a smirk.

I closed the door and slide down it.

FUCK MY LIFE...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HOPED YOU ENJOYED!

-Ximarea 💋🙈💕🌸