0.8

>>>

JACOBS P.O.V

2 years later...

"Xiaria! Get over here and put your pants on now"

"No mami! I don't wanna wear pants! I wanna run around with my legs out and eat spicy Doritos!" My 2 year old daughter said.

Yup that's right folks. I gave birth to my daughter Xiara Taylor Naomi August two years ago on February 18 and got my own apartment. she has been a my mommy's little fairy who loves to run around with no pants on and eat spicy Doritos. And I love my fairy!

As Xiara did her little dance in her pull-up while eating her chips I laughed at her and sighed. I truly do love her but sometimes she reminds me of Chresanto... Sometimes I wonder what's he up to .

"¿dónde está mi mamá cuando la necesitas"
(Where's my mom when you need her) I said as Xiara stopped dancing and smiled at me cheekily.

"i sé hablar español también mami! abuela me está enseñando!" (I know Spanish too mommy! Grandma is teaching me!" Xiara said giggling.
I smiled at my daughter and her sillyness.

"Come on Xiara Your gonna be late for your dance class" I said picking her up and stand her on the couch put her leggings on as she played with her tutu still eating her chips.

"Ok enough of the chips" I said grabbing the bag and putting it in the kitchen pantry. I put her and my jacket on and our shoes. I grabbed my phone and her dance bag as she held my hand while drinking her juice out of her bottle and we made our way out the apartment, locking it after and started to walk to the parking garage.

"There goes your car mommy!" Xiara said pointing at my all black Camry. I smiled at her as I missed her chubby cheeks and opened the backseat door then put her in her car seat and buckled her up as she was steal drinking her juice box.

Once I hopped in the driver seat and buckled up and everything I turned on the radio and 'Worth it' by fifth harmony came on, and fifth harmony is Xiaria's favorite girl group. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw my pumpkin in the backseat dancing and wiggling in her car seat and shouting their lyrics. I smiled at my love and pulled out and drove to her dance studio.

>>>

10 minutes later we pulled up to her dance studio and Xiara was already screaming in excitement and anticipation as we parked. I got out and grabbed her stuff as I unbuckled her and carried her and walked up to the two front doors.

"Come on Mommy walk faster!" Xiara said. I laughed her. She really does like to dance.

"Calm down baby we're going in the studio ok" I said as she smiled at me and giggled.

When we walked in I was greeted by Zonnique who's my best friend and the receptionist of Xiaria's dance studio.

"Hey Jay and Xi, their gonna start in a few minutes ok" Zonnique said smiling at us then I put Xiara down and took off her jacket and Jordan's as put her stuff in her cubby that has her name on it then I slipped her ballet shoes on her wittle cute baby feet.

"Ok go in there baby, mommy's gonna be outside talking to aunt Z but I'll watch you ok" I said as I kissed her cheek and she smiled and nodded then walked in the dancing room and joined the other little kids.

"Man I need a job" I huffed as I walked over to Zonnique's desk and layed my head on it.

"Well there's this one job, you know the lady I clean for?" Zonnique said as she stopped typing.

"Yea what about her?"

"Well she needs another cleaning lady and you could help by being the cleaning boy but you'll still have to wear the cleaning lady outfit tho"

"Well that's fine I just need a job"

"Oh yeah, sorry I didn't tell you this but the women's husband is your rich baby daddy who pays child support" Zonnique said biting her nails looking nervous.

"Do you mean Chresanto Lorenzo Romello August?" I said a little shocked. Omg wtf am I going to do?! But I reall need that job!

"Are you pissed? Do you feel like groping some ones balls and punched them in the dick?"

"Z, it's ok. I really need the job so I'm just gonna do it, and I bet since Chres lives in the house I'll just ignore him and do the work I guess"

"That's the spirit my little peace Afro!" Zonnique said ruffling my hair then smiled at as laughed at her.

But I really hope the job will go good and I can ignore Chres

The Asshole himself who got me pregnant when we were in summer camp...

>>>>>>>>>>

SO I HOPED YOU GUYS LOVED MY UPDATE AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU

THERES A PICTURE OF XIARA IN THE MEDIA

AND THANKS  FOR VOTING AND DOING FEEBACK ON MY BOOKS BUT THE MORE YOU VOTE AND FEEBACK THEN THE MORE ILL UPDATE

I also HAVE ANOTHER ROYCE BOOK COMING OUT CALLED 'They don't know' SO YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT WHEN I PUBLISH IT OK

UNTIL THEN LOVERS

-Ximarea 🍇🍍🌴🔫💸🍋🍊🍓🍆🍠🌶🌮🍾

Lol😝💋💕