0.4

Jacob's P.O.V

As we arrived to the party and about to walk in Bre quickly pulled my arm back as Ray saw some 16 year old thots and started flirting with them.

"Umm....Jacob can I talk to you real quick" Bre said

"Sure wassup?"

"Well I'm sorry for making you jealous today"

"What? Wait what are you talking about?"

"Y'know that Chresanto guy, I saw the way you were eyeing him down, don't deny it Jakey boo" she said smirking at me as she was wiggling her eyebrows and playfully hit me. How did she get that thought in her head.

"I-I don't k-know what y-ya mean" I said studdering like a damn fool.

"Cut the jab Jake I know you kinda like him"

"Ok maybe I do like him, but it doesn't mean I'm gay" I said quickly trying to walk away but then she grabbed my arm again.Why won't this hoe leave me alone?

"No I'm serious Jake, do you like him?"

"Y-Y-Yes... but I'm only gay for h-him" I said looking down kicking pebbles that were at my shoes.

"Jacob you shouldnt feel ashamed of this because it shows you finding you're true sexuality and what intrigue's you the most, and it looks like that chresanto has you're best interest at heart" she said giving me a smile that made me feel okay to what I was feeling. She's right and I'm not ashamed.

"You know what, I'm not afraid to flaunt my sexuality!" I said a little too proud.

"OK calm down may weather before you decied to start a match" she said as we start laughing.

"Let's go party! Boo" she said acting all ratchet and pulled me in the house.

As we walked in all you smelled was pot, weed, alcohol, marijuana, hooka, and some illegal shit.

"Damn! That shit smells so fucking good" Bre said smelling all up on a guy as he tried to give her a blunt and a cup but I pulled her away before she could grab the items.

"Bre what the hell is wrong with you!" I said.

"What the fuck you talking bout?! I'm trying to have fun and not go back home a virgin if you kno what I mean, if you will excuse me I need to go find some bomb ass dick" she said walking away into the crowd. Omg! That bitch is so fucking retarted.

"Hey jake!" I turned around and saw Ray.

"Was sup Ray?" I said walking around the party with him.

"You're Boy Toy is looking for ya, he said he's looking forward to spending his night with ya" He said laughing. This nigga was already high.

"My what?"

"You heard what I said. There he go right there, gotta fly!" He said as his eyes was burning holes In some big booty hoes ass's. He's too much.

But what was he talking about. As I was thinking I felt someone wrap their hands around my waist while their head was in the crook of my neck. Oh my hot damn! Who the fuck is this?!

"Shh don't be scared its just me, Chresanto"

"Ohh....Y-You scared m-me" I said back to him. I was freaking out on inside because who the fuck!! does this to you!!