II

Once again, the music resonates in the bar.

- I think he's going to continue to play again, I had started to get attached to a piece of music. Angel admits as he picks up his phone to replace him.

- No, it's fine, I'm ready to listen to it once again, I appreciate it enormously. Camila admits as she stops Angel.

- Okay, I'll even let you select the next one if you want. Angel proposes with a smile.

- With joy. Accept Camila.

She grabs her phone again and glances, but no message from her best friend appears.

- Did she answer? Angel asks.

- No, nothing yet, and now it worries me a little. Camila responds with slight concern about the situation.

- Does she know where you are?

- At first, the appointment was not planned here, but I sent her the address and the name of the bar "Late night BAR", is that correct? Camila explains by asking Angel.

- Indeed, it is the Late night BAR. Angel repeats to Camila.

- I'm convinced she's fine, she's just taking her time as usual.

- I hope so too.

The music stops again, Angel puts the phone on the counter in the direction of Camila.

- Now it's your turn.

- Okay, I'll find one on YouTube.

Camila takes a short moment to think before she starts pressing the phone's keypad to search for and start the music.

"Stan by me - Ben E. King"

- Woaw Stan by me by Ben King, congratulations Mrs. Camila, you have good taste. Angel says, impressed.

- Please don't call me Mrs, I feel really old like this. Camila said, laughing.

- Twenty-seven years old after all. Angel replies with a smile.

-What? How do you know? Camila, surprised, asks with a laugh.

- It implies that you are really twenty-seven years old and that I discovered it on the first try.

– Congratulations, two points for you. Camila said, applauding Angel.

- Thank you, I only lost the name of your best friend.

Angel turns the music back to the beginning and walks past the counter next to Camila.

- Could you give me this dance while you wait for your best friend to arrive? Bowing, Angel asks.

- With joy. Camila responds immediately by taking the last sip of whiskey.

Angel grabs Camila's hand and walks to the dance floor, the two of them get closer dancing to the rhythm of the music.

- What if others call you at the bar? Camila asks, adapting to the tempo of the music.

- Don't worry, they're not in a hurry at all. Angel responds calmly, doing the same on his side.

They dance together until the last second, then another song begins.

"Tossin' & Turnin' - Bobby Lewis"

Suddenly, the two drift apart and start adapting to the new music, which is more rhythmic than the previous ones.

In the center of the bar, they have fun dancing, singing and performing choreographies while laughing until the end of the song.

Camila returns to her seat as well as Angel behind the counter, Camila quickly observes the surroundings and notices that the others are not even interested in them, they stay in the same place without even looking at them.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘