VI

All her thoughts are mixed up as she heads for the door, with the only hope of escaping this bar. However, Camila's illusion quickly collapses as she can no longer open it. She pulls, she pushes, but without success.

- It happens when you realize that something is wrong, it is necessary to stay calm Camila. Angel said calmly.

- YOU WANT ME TO BE CALM? YOU DRUGGED ME AND YOU'RE KIDNAPPING ME HERE, HOW AM I GOING TO STAY CALM? Camila yells.

The music pauses and a scarier version of "Tonight you belong to me" begins to play, causing Camila to panic completely.

She rushes towards the other individuals, shaking them, slapping them and yelling at them to help her leave the bar, but no one reacts by returning to their original position without showing emotion.

- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM? DID YOU DRUG THEM? WHY DON'T THEY REACT.

- It's a long story for all of them, but for now you have to focus on yours Camila, and we can't do that well if you keep panicking. Angel replies, still calm, who does not represent a threat to her.

Camila takes a taser out of her bag and turns it on, pointing it at Angel.

- IT CAN KNOCK OUT A FUCKING HORSE, I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO HURT YOU TO GET OUT OF HERE. Camila yells.

- It's going to pass Camila, it happens to others all the time.

- YOU DO THIS TO OTHER GIRLS TOO MOTHERFUCKER, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ? A SERIAL KILLER? YOU WANT TO RAPE ME, ASSHOLE?

-Me? no I don't do anything, if you're here it's because you've done something. Angel announces as calm as ever.

- STOP WITH YOUR FUCKING METAPHOR, YOU'RE GOING TO LET ME OUT OF HERE. Camila said as she walked towards Angel with the taser.

Angel grabs the taser in the area where the electrical pulse is sent without any sign of paralysis.

-That's impossible. Camila said, shocked after seeing this.

- Don't worry about that, that's precisely your concern, you're talking about everything but yourself.

Camila runs back to the door, but she still doesn't open. She takes a chair and throws it at the glass door, but it doesn't break. She tries the windows still without success, while Angel leans against the counter and observes her.

She rushes to the bathroom to take refuge, but she notices that there are none in the bar. She goes back to the people screaming in their ears, but nothing happens, everyone is still emotionless.

She leans against a table to catch her breath, frightened.

And the music returns to its normal version.

She observes Angel's calm demeanor, wondering if she will be able to make it out alive.

- Are you calm now? Asks Angel, standing up straight.

- You don't scare me. Camila responds, choosing to face him with courage.

- No, no, I absolutely don't want to hurt you or look scary in your eyes. Angel says, letting out a chuckle.

-Who are you?

- Camila, that's exactly your concern, don't be interested in me, but rather in what you're doing here in the Late Night BAR.

- I'm here to find my best friend Christine. Camila replies shyly, not taking her eyes off him.

The music repeats at one point like a broken record, Angel glances at the radio and the music stops and then he focuses on Camila.

- It's been a while, why isn't she coming? Angel asks.

- Given that she is constantly late, this does not surprise me.

- You do everything you can to make yourself believe this, but you know very well that it is not the case. Angel says in a very firm tone.

- As usual she is late, and nothing else. Camila repeats, trembling.

- It seems that you have convinced yourself of this, Camila. Angel says, turning around behind the counter.

- Once you're really ready to open your mind to figure out why your best friend isn't coming, you'll be able to get out of here. Angel adds, taking charge of arranging glasses and bottles.

Camila remains standing, her hand trembling, her heart pounding rapidly as she searches for explanations for what has just happened.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘