V

- Stop worrying, she's probably fine. Angel assures.

Camila returns to the counter with her phone to sit down as she slides the glass towards Angel to ask for another.

- I narrowly missed it. Camila said softly, staring at her phone.

Camila feels like she's wondering something, as if she's panicked at a specific moment before the call.

- It's strange to ask this question, but what were we talking about before the call ? Camila asks, sending more messages to Christine.

- We talked about the excitement around the iPhone, and then there was the call, I don't remember the other elements very well. Smiling, Angel responds by giving Camila a full glass.

- It doesn't matter, in fact are there no other customers? I don't remember hearing the bell after I arrived. Keep asking Camila while drinking.

- It's a little-known bar, so that's completely normal. Angel responds by putting the bottle in his place.

- Do you have a coin on you? Angel asks, breaking a moment of silence.

-For what ?

- For the radio, to play a new song. Angel answers.

Camila takes a look at the device, the type of radio where you have to put a coin to select a song.

- It will always seem strange to you, but where did the Bluetooth speaker go? There really was one there, wasn't there? Camila asks, completely disoriented.

- No, he never had one, we just listened to music on your phone, and it's precisely for our retro side that some people appreciate the Late Night BAR. Angel declares who doesn't know what she's talking about.

- In my opinion, I'm really losing my mind, I need to take a break. Camila said as she removed the glass of whiskey in front of her.

- Everything's fine? Are you holding up? Angel asks politely.

- Yes, it's going to be fine. Camila answers briefly, starting to distrust Angel.

Camila looks in her bag and finds a coin that she hands to Angel. The young man goes to the device to put it on and select a song.

"Patience and prudence - Tonight you belong to me"

- I'm also a fan of "Tonight you belong to me", a song released in 1956. Informs Camila by humming the song.

- The good old days, I remember Prudence Ann McIntyre very well as if I had met her yesterday, or maybe I actually met her yesterday. She had something very positive about her and she left the world of the living on September 15, 2023. Peace to his soul which will forever be tormented. Angel said, looking into the void.

- Sometimes you're really strange, you talk like you've met her in person, do you often imagine yourself like that with famous people? Camila asks curiously.

- It doesn't matter. Angel answers briefly, smiling again.

The music plays once again.

- Tell me a little bit about yourself Angel, you are still an enigmatic man in my eyes. Camila said as she took her drink again.

- I can assure you that you shouldn't ask that question right now, Camila Daddario. Angel replies, fixing his gaze on her.

- I'm convinced I didn't give you my last name, how do you know? Camila, who stands up and backs up, asks.

- You should avoid wondering how, but why, Camila. Angel says in a firmer tone as he slowly moves towards her.

- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? Camila yells.

- Camila Daddario born on March 16, 1997, second daughter of Martha and John Daddario, as well as the best friend of the famous singer and actress Christine Bale. Angel continues, knowing that everything is true.

Camila is completely panicked, wondering who this man really is? How does he know all this about her? She continues to move backwards little by little and her gaze falls on the clock at the back which again indicates 9:30 p.m.

And that's when everything starts to fall into place in his head, the individuals who don't react despite his screams, who never go to the counter, who almost never talk, who mostly remain motionless with a blank stare, who never touch their glasses.

She wastes no time thinking and starts running towards the door.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘