Late night BAR

1...2...3...4...5...6...7 Angel goes behind the counter, aware that this kind of situation is his routine.

Four people stand up and begin cleaning the inside of the bar, starting by removing blood from the floor and replacing empty whiskey bottles.

Then they take care of the decoration, which they update, replacing the old radio with a Bluetooth speaker.

Once everything is well cleaned, one of them turns the OPEN side of the door panel outwards and accompanies the others to their place.

Angel watches Camila from the other end of the bar, knowing that there was no hope from the beginning, knowing that from the moment she opened the door, she was already dead.

And that all this was only to give her hope so that she could admit her faults.

He connects to the Bluetooth speaker and taps on his phone to select the next song for her.

"Only you - The platters"

He immediately resumes his work of wiping glasses when he hears the sound of the bell and two different voices.

When he turned around, he saw a young couple who were slightly confused.

- Rony, I told you not to take this road and now we are completely lost. Said the woman who was extremely angry.

- Wait for me here, I'll see the young man. Said the husband as he approached Angel.

- Good evening and welcome to the Late night BAR sir. Angel said with a warm smile.

- Good evening, we have a small urgent need, can we use your toilet please? The husband asks nicely.

- Obviously, it's just there. Angel responds by pointing to the toilet.

-Thank you very much.

The husband motions for his wife to follow him.

- Take all the time you need, you're going to spend a lot of time at the Late Night BAR. Angel whispers in a low voice as he watches the couple walk away.

𝔼ℕ𝔻

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

ENDNOTE

If you have made it this far, thank you very much for reading this short story.

I dedicate this story to a man who was a father to me in my life and who was very important to me but too bad he died and writing this story helped me try not to think too much about the fact that I would never see him again in my lifetime.

Thank you for everything you have done for me, we will see each other on the other side M.S🫂❤️