winner

"After months of relentless practice and meticulous choreography, "The Journey Tour" is finally ready for its grand announcement."

"The clock strikes 8 AM in August 1987,
and those watching the program 'Good Morning America,'
as well as passersby in Times Square,
are in for a treat.
On the screens, a familiar face of the appears,
the announcement below it reading 'Special Announcement."

Spencer Swift finally starts talking.

"Good morning, good evening, or good night, everyone.
I'm here today to share something I've been excited
to announce for quite some time now.
I am thrilled to tell you about " The Journey Tour."
We will be visiting various countries
across the globe, spanning continents like
America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania.
Tickets will be available soon,
so don't miss out.
See you all there! So long!"

"The 'Journey Tour' has already made waves even before it kicks off.
Tickets are selling like hotcakes worldwide, and stadiums are quickly filling up with eager fans, all enthusiast to see their favorite singer perform.

It comes as a surprise when Spencer Swift sets the set list for the entire tour to feature his whole discography, earning it the title of the greatest and most lucrative tour at the time.
This record wouldn't be broken for another 36 years!

Spencer Swift's fame shows no signs of diminishing. Not only is he still on tour, traveling the world, but he has also returned to America for a special occasion.

He is unaware of any special occasion;
he has only returned to be with his mother, Andrea, who isn't feeling very well, apparently.
After landing in Los Angeles, Spencer calls his mom to get her exact location. In the phone call, the two exchange:

Spencer: Hey, mom. I just landed here in LA. Where are you so I can come over?

Andrea: Darling, I'm in Beverly Hills. You can come to your house; you'll find me there.

Spencer: Alright, mom. It'll take about 40 minutes to get there. Wait for me.

Andrea: Okay, see you here.

Exactly 40 minutes later, Spencer arrives at his mansion, where his mom is currently staying while he's on tour.
However, his driver's car can't get into the garage because it's full.
That's strange, as his mom doesn't drive and the driver seems indifferent.
He decides to skip the parking and head straight inside,
as he really needs some rest.

The lights are off, but a moment later, they turn on automatically, revealing the word 'GRAMMYS' spelled out in balloons.
Spencer's face reflects his confusion.

A group of people suddenly emerges from behind the counters, shouting 'Surprise!'

Andrea steps forward and tells him, 'You've been nominated for the Grammys, Spence!'"

Spencer is absolutely stunned by the unexpected surprise party and the news of being nominated for the Grammys.
His face lights up with joy and disbelief as he takes in the situation.
He glances around at all the people who've gathered to celebrate with him, a mix of friends, family, and crew members.
Finally, he manages to speak, his voice filled with excitement.

Spencer says,

                                                "Are you serious? The Grammys? Me?"

Exactly! After receiving no nominations for the last two albums,
'The Symphony of Sorrow' has been nominated for six categories,
and Spence is competing against artists like
Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, and Prince.

Casey comes out:
                                                "Come on Spence, get some sleep and
                                             we're getting on that flight for New York!"

Here they are, sitting in the front row at the 30th edition of the Grammys, waiting for the winners' names to be called.

Just a few seats away, there's M.J! Whitney Houston even wished him luck with a handshake before the awards began.

The presenters are quickly giving away the Grammys,
and Spencer's name is heard being called twice,
winning both Record of the Year and Song of the year.
The most important category, Album of the Year,
however, has yet to be announced."

" And the Grammy for album of the year goes to..."

THE JOSHUA TREE - U2

Another album name is called; they've won,
and Spencer is heading home with two Grammy awards.
The crowd applauds and congratulates the winners as they give their acceptance speeches. However, the host suddenly reclaims control of the microphone.

"Wait, wait!
I believe there has been a mistake backstage.
That was not the correct envelope.
They did not win!"
The host says, as a collective gasp fills the room.

The Grammy for Album Of the Year goes to...

"THE SIMPHONY OF THE SORROW - SPENCER SWIFT"

At that moment, all eyes turn to Spencer, and a massive applause erupts throughout the theater.
Most of the audience evidently preferred his album.
He embraces Andrea and Casey and heads to the stage to accept his third Grammy award of the night.

"Thank you all so much!
It's an incredible honor to be up
on this stage accepting this award,
but it's equally amazing to just watch
this spectacular event from down there.
I want to express my gratitude to
those who voted for me, my producer
and crew, my family, and most importantly,
myself!
And to U2 and their outstanding album,
I'd like to give a special shout-out.
Thank you once again!"