passion

He won the case, of course.
With his financial resources, evidence on his side, and the backing of his supporters, he had the upper hand. A person he'd never met before who goes by the name Elias Braun or something of the sort ruined everything, and what did Spence even do to deserve such harsh treatment?

Spence never stopped writing.
He loved it, his whole life depended on it .
However, there was something unique about him and his music.
He couldn't keep it all to himself.
The 12 tracks he penned wouldn't remain confined to a notebook.
Not as long as Spence had a single fan left.

"On August 13th, Spence released his new album, "Mad To Mayhem." As expected, the album gained considerable attention with major advertisements and placement on prominent platforms."

"Of course, people were surprised by Spence's sudden return,
especially since they now knew he had won the case.
Despite the love and support from his fans,
Spence would never be quite the same person again."

"Time slowly seemed to ease the sadness that surrounded Spence, and even Casey took notice. Indeed, Spence received nominations for the VMAs in two categories: video of the year and best summer song, which further lifted his spirits."