important important important

hellooooooo

so i don't know how many of you read the update for chapter thirty one but i've taken it down because wattpad seems to be doing a thing where it keeps showing me a different version of the chapter every time i open it. that means i don't know for sure if i uploaded the final edit of chapter thirty one or a badly written, pre-edit cut of the chapter. 

for that reason, i have unpublished briefly and will be publishing it again in a bit.

i would appreciate if you guys went back and read the chapter again once the new update comes along, if it's the same as what you have already read, then great, you don't have to read through all it BUT if it is new to you and the unedited version was originally released. i would appreciate if you went ahead and read the new one whilst also forgetting everything you read previously. please. i promise it's a lot better than what you've read!

also, if any of you who read the original chapter thirty one and are comfortable to reach out to me (comment or direct message). please let me know if the new update was the same as the original update or if it is a new and improved version - not knowing is driving me insane.

thank you so much for reading!!
chapter thirty one will be up in a bit 
let's hope wattpad doesn't fail me again 

p.s. what do you think this book hyuck has jeno saved as on his phone? what kind of emojis would he have?