- Chapter Eleven -

April 9, 2023

Current location: gym - Ladysmith High School

11:21 am

"Maybe in the storage room?" john chuckled

"How would you know that?" i asked

"Well last time the power went out, I saw the coach go in there and suddenly the power was back on" he explained to me.

It's worth a try...

The storage room was located to the right of the gym. A pair of purple doors greeted us as we approached it.

It swung open as I pushed it. Inside as I walked in I could see the green generator.

"Bingo!" I said as I approached the generator. There was a lever on it which was flipped down.

"And let there be light!" I said as I flipped the generator back on. And there was a soft hum and click.

And the lights turned back on blinding us for a second.

"Alright let's get out of here!" John said impatiently.

As we walked out of the storage and back into the gym we heard a distant engine rumble.

"What is that?!" John asked, the sound was getting near now! What was it?

Suddenly the gym doors in front of us blasted open as 3 motorcycles came flying in, the drivers wore heavy biker gear which was painted black.

"Get in the center!" I yelled as I pulled out my glock. John and I ran to the center of the room and aimed at the bikers who were now driving around us.

Suddenly one of them stopped in front of us, he took off his helmet and spoke "twiggy!" chuck laughed maniacally

It was chuck! That mother trucker was still alive!

"Chuck what do you want?!" john asked

"Shut up john! I only want Jason!" chuck yelled

Chuck put back on his helmet and suddenly a barb wire was wiped around my legs and one of the other bikers dragged me away with barb wire wrapped around, oh my god it hurt! I was dragged across the gym floor.

"Help me!!!" I shouted at John as I pulled out my glock and aimed at the driver but as I tried to shoot at them, I was whipped violently around as the driver spun around the room. I felt the wire rip and tear at my flesh, blood smeared the gym floor.

Suddenly there was a loud BANG! And the driver crashed to the floor dropping dead from the gushing bullet wound in their head. I pulled the wire off of my leg and tried to stand but I fell to the floor from sheer pain. But I was able to stand on the second try.

"Thanks for the cover john!" I shouted as I looked at the dead driver, the other bikers were gone.

"It wasn't me... Jason"

I turned around to john... he was being held back by a... werewolf?

A mother trucking werewolf was holding John hostage. A second werewolf stood next to the other.

The werewolf holding John wore military fatigue. Its fur was gray with a bit of red fur under its bottom lip. Its bright yellow eyes stared at me.

The second werewolf wore a similar fatigue. It had black fur. It was bigger than the other one.

It held a smg-45.

The second werewolf approached me and snarled and growled at me. Its face is nearly an inch away from my face.

"Your lucky your still alive, just stay out of "our" way or we will... not hesitate to kill you, boy" the werewolf grumbled almost as if he were trying to act tough

"Who are you?" i asked

"Names Rellik kid" the werewolf answered

It backed away and the other werewolf let go of john, they started to walk away when Rellik turned back to me. "But i have a feeling that we will meat again so-" Rellik was rudely interrupted by the chuck and the other bikers yelling

"Oy furrys! Were going to kick your ass's" Chuck yelled

The bigger werewolf walked in front of me and john

"Get the hell out of here!" he yelled at us.