New Chpter: Chaos Unfolding

Author's note:

Hello everyone! I just want to say that i never expect that i would get 2k+ reads when i started writing this fanfic of mine.

I promised that i will make this chapter atleast 6k-7k but since my schedule is still hectic, i decided to cut it short.

I did not cook enough.

(Ey, the later scenes are graphic so ehh let it cook cuz i kinda enjoyed writing it.)

//________________________//

The cult has been trying to track down dragons for the past weeks, using every bit of resources and records of their previous sightings.

Until they found a record of a Red Dragon spotted on the mountain ranges near the Mist Forest 147 years ago. 

Dragons tend to stay in one spot for a long time for the simple reason of them sleeping for a long time.

The cult has been try to capture a powerful fire dragon in the mountains just north of the Mist Forest. Their original goal was to capture one of the strongest dragons...the Mist Dragon. a creature of legends said to reside deep within the Mist Forest.  

But knowing their limits, they realized entering the Mist Forest would lead to severe injuries or possibly death and With the upcoming plan against Shadow, they couldn't afford heavy casualties.

Thus, they set their sights on a weaker, yet still devastatingly powerful beast: a Fire Dragon nesting in the mountain range to the north of the Mist Forest. Though nowhere near the level of the Mist Dragon, but one still strong enough to devastate a country And it would serve as an ideal test subject for their rare,   mind-controlling collar artifact.

This ancient collar, created 600 years ago, was the only one of its kind that could subjugate such a powerful being. But they only had six left in total, and the knowledge of its construction had died with its creator long ago. The artifact was irreplaceable. 

...

Three members of the Knights of Rounds were assigned to this task. 

Fenrir, Hel, and Agirni.

"Hmmmm So, this is possibly where the dragon lives."  Agirni said.

Fenrir walking over the rocky terrain "Must be under this place." he looked around looking for secret entrances.

Hel remained silent, scanning the area carefully...

Few moments later, He found the entrance.

"This way," he murmured, leading them toward a concealed cave entrancec overed by overgrown vegetation.

They made their way into the cave. Hours passed as they delved deeper. The further they went, the hotter it got, until they finally reached a wide chamber.

The dragon lay there, its massive form radiating heat and power, As they descended, they readied their preferred weapons.

The dragon's glowing eyes snapped open, locking onto the intruders. It let out a deafening roar. With a roar, it charged up its breath and unleashed a wave of fire toward them. They dodged to the sides, avoiding the flames.

"Avoid lethal injuries to the yourself, and survive," Hel ordered calmly.

Agirni and Fenrir nodded, eyes looked onto the raging beast as they prepared to engage.

"With us three of rounds here, We can definetely can kill a Dragon but Don't hold back because they were records about them regenerate themselves fast and just wont die to simple poison afterall."

(Imma just skip the entire fight scene cuz im lazy and cant think of what to add.)

...

The battle that ensued was brutal and exhausting. The dragon's flames scorched the everywhere, its massive tail shattered stone,