Episode 2

Jungkook was glad Jimin was feeling better, but he still worried his husband wasn't as well as he was putting on.  So, he let him sleep.  Even as the yacht they'd hired for the day took them out to sea.  He watched him in all his angelic beauty sleep over and over again in different spots on the yacht as the ocean waves rocked them back and forth.  Meanwhile, he had his own fun, but he couldn't help watching over Jimin each time his pretty eyes fluttered shut.

They joked and laughed when Jimin was awake, ate plenty and got some more food to take back to the house they'd rented for the night.  It wasn't until the evening that he finally felt like Jimin was truly back to his normal self.

He'd crawled into bed with him, loving how Jimin would throw his legs over him and attempt to annoy him.  It gave him the chance to touch him and hold him, smack his bottom and run a hand over it, pushing the limits to test his boundaries for what Jimin would accept in front of the camera.

"Turn it off, Jungkook," he whispered as Jungkook got out of his bed. 

Of course, they had separate beds, but Jungkook had little to no plans to stay in his outside of for appearances on their vlog.  Hearing the edge of seduction in Jimin's tone, though, propelled him out of Jimin's bed and had him turning off the camera as fast as he could without looking suspicious.

He had barely made it back to the bed before Jimin had gripped the collar of his shirt and pulled him down on top of him into a heated kiss.  His mouth watered, his tongue craving the taste of Jimin's skin.  Having him next to him after being apart for a while, but not being able to touch him was a torture.  They pulled their clothes off easily and quickly between presses of lips and hands running along bared skin. 

"Are you sure?  Do you feel okay enough to do this?"

Jimin giggled.  "The name of our show is so perfect.  Yes, I'm sure, Jungkook-ssi."

Jungkook chuckled back, but was certainly not one to turn down any request his husband made.  He was never more glad that they'd gone to Walmart in his life.  Somehow he'd managed to purchase lube without anyone noticing, and being as the couple were married and hadn't really had sex with anyone else but each other, they typically forego-ed the condoms.  Neither liked the way they felt, and they had no plans to be with anyone else.

His hand working between Jimin's thighs, Jungkook continued kissing his way across the expanse of Jimin's upper body.  He relished in the sounds of Jimin's soft little moans, the way his back arched off the bed when he hit the spots just right.  When he finally pushed himself into Jimin, he was so turned on by just watching his husband that he had to focus to not ejaculate early.

"Please," Jimin begged between moans, though he wasn't sure what he was begging for, as his nails raked Jungkook's back.

His thrusts picked up, and Jungkook groaned gruffly at his relentless pace.  "I'm going to cum soon, baby," he admitted.

Jimin nodded breathlessly, a hand snaking between their bodies to grip himself as he tugged to the rhythm of Jungkook's hips slamming into him.  He came first when Jungkook bit down on the sensitive skin at the crook of his neck, spurting across his and his husband's chest indiscriminately.  Jungkook released a shuttering breath before crying out and stilling inside Jimin, releasing himself so deeply that Jimin thought he'd never be able to clean it all out.

They didn't move for a long time, just catching their breath, breathing in each other's ragged pants, foreheads pressed together as their sweat mingled and dripped down each other's face.  When they did clean up, Jungkook begrudgingly agreed to turn the camera back on and go into the other room.  However, he couldn't stop himself from waking up early for a round two.

This time, as he left the room to go find some food to ease his growling stomach, he noticed Jimin fall onto his bottom getting out of the bed. 

"Can't even stand up now, huh?  Was it that good?" he teased later on when the cameras were all off.

Jimin only blushed and let loose an embarrassed laugh.  "Shut up."

***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***

A/N: More of the way, Lovely Army's!  I was locked out of wattpad for a bit because I couldn't remember my password and something went wrong with the app!  I'm back in, though!  Expect the other six episodes to crop up periodically. 

I've heard from a lot of you that my realistic stories are often your favorites!  I'll keep that in mind as I continue to write more!

See you in Episode 3, Lovely Army's!