𝟸𝟾 - ғʀᴏᴍ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

Taehyung's day had been off-key from the start

Taehyung's day had been off-key from the start. He felt a strange weight in his chest, a premonition that clung to him like the scent of rain before a storm. It was an unease that didn't stem from his body, but rather from an invisible force whispering warnings in his ear.

Pushing open the door to his room, he flopped onto the sofa. His eyes closed, he tried to calm the tempest within. The cushions beneath him felt like they were made of clouds, yet brought no comfort to his restless mind.

The silence was shattered by the ring of his phone. His eyes snapped open, and his heart leapt into his throat. It was Jungkook on the line and he knew it couldn't be good news. The tremor in his voice confirmed Taehyung's fears. "Taehyung... Jimin... Hospital..." The words barely registered before Taehyung sat straight. "What happened?" he demanded, his voice sharp as a knife's edge.

Jungkook spoke in rush, "He fainted and They're taking him to the xxx hospital now." Without waiting for more, Taehyung sprang to his feet, the unease in his gut now a full-blown storm. He didn't bother with pleasantries or reassurances, just hung up and sprinted for the door.

As Roy and Doyoon pulled up in front of Jimin's house, they were met with a locked door. "Shit," Roy cursed under his breath as he slammed his fist against the steering wheel in frustration.

"We need to find him," Doyoon said firmly. "Ask your informers to track him down."

Roy nodded and quickly made a few phone calls, tapping into his network of informers. It didn't take long before they got the information about Jimin admitted to the hospital.

Upon arrival, Taehyung and Yoongi were escorted by their bodyguards to a secluded VVIP room. Taehyung's heart pounded in his chest as he saw Mr. Park, pacing the floor with a worried expression. He took a deep breath, steeling himself before entering.

Jimin lay on the hospital bed, his eyes closed. His skin was pale and his body was so frail it seemed it would shatter at the slightest touch. Taehyung felt his own strength waver at the sight of the person he love the most looking so weak and vulnerable.

Mr. Park turned to them, his eyes red and swollen from crying. "Thank you for coming so quickly," he murmured. Taehyung nodded, his throat tight with emotion. He knew that Jimin's stubbornness had led to this moment, but he couldn't help the flicker of anger that danced through his chest. Why did he have to be so stubborn?

Taehyung stepped closer to the bed, his eyes never leaving Jimin's face. "Jimin," he called softly, his voice a gentle caress. For a moment, there was no response, and Taehyung felt his heart drop into the pit of his stomach. Then, slowly, Jimin's eyelids fluttered open. His gaze was unfocused at first, but as he recognized Taehyung, a hint of clarity returned to his eyes.

Mr. Park looked at the two of them, "Please, tell him to take the glucose drip. The doctor said he's very dehydrated, but he won't listen to anyone," he begged. Taehyung nodded, his own fears for Jimin's health mixing with the helplessness he saw in the older man's eyes.