Chapter 3-What Started It- edited

Sophia's POV

"WAKE UP OR I'LL SMACK YOU"

Came the sound of my alarm. Yes and that's my alarm ringtone. I prayed my morning salah and then went to raid the kitchen since i was dying of starvation. That was an exaggeration.

I go to the fridge to find some eggs and bread. I toast the bread and fry the egg. And start eating my food.

The front door flies open and in comes a nincompoop I had never seen before. It was really just a women with a tight tank top and high waisted shorts with 8 inch heels and around 12.5 kgs of makeup. I had to squint my eyes so the highlighter didn't blind me first thing in the morning.

She had a huge smile on her face when she entered but as soon as she saw me she narrowed her eyes for around 7 seconds and then relaxed saying,"Oh you must be the maid."

I looked at her dumbfounded. Who does she think she's calling a maid?,"oh you must be mistaken, I'm the person who is married to the pile of monster poopie in that room." As I pointed to Nadir's room.

She raised an eyebrow and started laughing hysterically,"oh yeah sure. And I'm the Princess of Wales." What is she even on about? I thought to myself as i resumed eating my breakfast.

After saying that she trotted into Nadir's room slamming the door behind her. I rolled my eyes as I watched all this play out.

After I was done eating and cleaning my plates, I went and sat on one of the sofas turning on the TV and watching whatever was on. I have the most exciting life ever.

And that is when I saw the real love if my life. As he cat-walked right into the room and flipped himself down right next to me.

"Meow." He said in a sassy tone. This is my kind of a guy.

I squealed and got hold of him.

He was the cutest little cat I had ever seen. With big blue eyes and a fawn shade. I sat him in my lap with a smile on my face petting him softly. I hadn't seen him last night when i came last night and there is no collar around his neck. He must have gotten in through the door opening through the kitchen into the garden. Since he belongs to no one, I get to keep him.

The door to Nadir's room opened and out came the nincompoop and monster poopie together, with his hand on her waist. Ew.

They both walked right out the door without even sparing me a glance. I looked down to the the kitty in my lap, I sighed and said,"Its just going to be just you and me for a while." He looked up to me and said,"Meow."

Even though I don't understand his cat language I know we are going to have an amazing friendship. He just knew me so well already.

I zoned back to how I got into this mess.
*flashback to 4 weeks back*

I was looking out the window while sipping on my Oreo milkshake trying to guess what passing by people's lives are like.

When suddenly someone spoke from behind me. Scaring the living crap out of me. I turned around to glare at the person with a failing stink eye.

"Is this place free?" The asshat said, pointing to the second chair at my table.

I just nodded.

He placed himself down and began to talk.

"Okay, so I know we just met but I have something you have to do for me. I'll give you 25 million dollars if you do it." At that moment my eyes bulged out at the hefty amount of money choking on my milkshake. He raised an eyebrow and continued.

"Okay so the task is that you have to marry me for one and a quarter year. Just enough for my parents to believe that I am a changed person and a responsible one to. My father owns the biggest business in town and I want to take control of it very soon." Just again at the marriage part my eyes bulged out again and I choked. Again.

That zoned me out into another flashback.

*1 month ago*

"You never dare yourself and also look for easy ways out! Without risks you won't get anywhere in life" my parents lectured me.

*end of flashback*

People want to see risks and spontaneity, they'll get just that! This maybe a little too dramatic though.

"Okay?" I half whispered kind of unsure.

His eyes grew big as he heard an answer he least expected.

"Who are you though?" I asked inquisitively stuffing a french fry in my mouth.

"Do you not know who I am?" He asked confused as if the question really hurt his ego.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Well I'm the son of the biggest business man out there at the moment. Does Abdul Ghaffar Gala ring a bell?"

I thought for around a millisecond and said, "It certainly does not."

"Do you live under a rock?" He questioned.

"I certainly do not." I retorted.

"Anyway, since you agreed to this deal, I am coming over to your house very to soon to ask your hand in marriage. We will get married in 4 weeks and the marriage will stay for one and a quarter year only and then I'll divorce you. Am I clear?"

"I guess so." I answered.

"You have to sign this now. No need to read it." He said placing a stapled set of papers in front of me.

"Excuse you, but I refuse to sign something I haven't read," I snapped as I took the papers from his hands rolling my eyes.

I read and sign the papers.

He got up at once and left without another word.

He came back around 1 minute and 37 seconds later.

"I need your number to contact you." Of course you do.

I got hold of his phone and typed it in returning it to him, after which he left.

*end of flashback*

Oh what an amazing proposal.
I looked down to find Simba - I decided to call the cat that - asleep in my lap.
With him in my lap I decided to take a short nap till lunch.

---------------------------------------------
Okay so the third chapter is here. What do you think? Now you know what actually happened. Vote comment and share. OH AND GUESS WHAT I FIGURED I CAN COMMENT ON MY OWN STORY. That must sound absurd but I previously had trouble with the email verification because of which I couldn't comment.