Chapter 6-Boy's Jealous-edited

Nadir's POV
I rolled out of bed and looked for my mobile to know the time. The mobile read 11:47am. I quickly got up tidying up my bed and kicking a shirt out of my way. I put on a shirt I found on the ground making sure to smell it to see if it was clean enough to wear.

I sprayed on some cologne and walked out of room. I went to find Sophia sprawled on the sofa with the cat sleeping beside her.

Where did that cat come from anyway?

I shrugged away the thought and went to the kitchen. I was craving a good iced latte. So I took out milk, coffee, sugar and ice. I put all the ingredients into the blender and turned it on.

"Monster Poopie stop that ice cream monster! Save me!" Sophia said in her sleep when she heard the blender in her sleep.

Who's Monster Poopie? This girl gets weirder and weirder everyday!

I got back to what I was doing when Sophia walked into the kitchen rubbing her eyes with her hair all over the place and a little drool on the corner of her mouth. I scoffed thinking she almost looks like a Monster Poopie herself.

She still looked gorgeous. My eyes widened as I thought about what my mind just told me. What the heck did I just say. I shook my head and looked away. Sophia looked at me and shrugged carrying on with whatever she was doing.

I grabbed my iced latte and walked out of the kitchen. Just as I left the cat entered glaring at me. I scowled at the cat and carried on with whatever I was going to do. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. I had no notifications on my mobile and no calls either. I rested my head on the headboard of the bed. How did I even get here. I then got a flashback.

*2 months ago*

"Salam Dad."

"Walaikumasslam my son." My dad replied.

"I had to talk to you about something." I said to him.

"Shoot away."

"Dad you know I have done all my studying and am ready to work. When can you hand me over at least one of your business?" I spilled out.

"I know you have habibi but you have shown no responsibility. How can I hand you over one of my law firm just like that?" Dad said calmly.

"You need to get yourself settled and responsible." He continued.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Find yourself a wife, son. You can't keep going on with the life you have." He clarified.

"I understand dad." I sighed.

"I'm glad you do son. You really need someone who will fix you."

I just shook my head and said my Salams to dad leaving his office. Once I got out of the building I was passing by a cafe when I spot a girl sitting inside of it. After seeing her I had a very strong feel towards her. Maybe she can help me. She looked carefree and not preoccupied and she seemed ideal.

I walked into the cafe and towards her. I put on one of my signature smiles and walked up to her with my coffee in hand.

"Asalamualikum, I saw you from a far and you really caught my eye. Masha Allah you're beautiful! You know, Allah has blessed me with everything but your fathers number. I wondering if I could have it?" I said with a big smile on my face.

She was different than other girls.  She just gave me a blank look and paid no heed to my presence. She was definitely playing hard to get.