Chapter 8

Sophia's POV
I walk out of my room with a huge smile plastered on my face. Today I was going to make waffles. Mm mm mm.

I walks towards the counter of the kitchen collecting all that I need to make the batter. I take out the waffle maker and plug it in. I spray on some cooking oil and carefully pour in some of the mixture. I let it sit for some time while I take out a plate, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and ice cream.

I put all of it together and take a quick snap for Instagram. I post it and start eating my food. This is exactly what I call food! This couldn't get any better.

Nadir and Simba walked out of the two rooms together scowling at one another. Men.

"Can you make me some of that as well?" Nadir says. I just raise an eyebrow and continue to eat.

"You need to make your own food. I am not your maid!"I say as politely as I can.

He rolls his eyes and takes out eggs for himself to fry.

After I'm done with eating and cleaning I flip myself down on the sofa and surf the channels to find something nice. That's when the main door slams open and the phrase,"HONEY I'M HOME!" Echoes through the whole house. Nadir wouldn't say that so it can only be one other person. Meet Sara. My other best friend.

"Oh it's just you." I say and turn around to face the TV.

"It's-it's-it's just me?" She says fake crying. With a hand on her forehead. I just raise an eyebrow at her amused trying to hide my laugh.

"Is that how you treat the true love of your life. Huh is that how you're supposed to treat me?"

"Cut it out Sara. Sit and watch Pretty Little Liars with me."I say smiling. I haven't genuinely smiled in a long time.

"Alrighty. By the way do you have any food?" I thought she was going to ask that.

"A ton. Check the pantry and the fridge. Take whatever you like."

She gets up and walks away. That's when Nadir come through the front door.

"I forgot one of my files." He informs me.

"I didn't ask you why you came."

"Jeez woman." He says as he goes to his room.

I shrug and continue watching TV. Sara comes sits down next to me and Simba makes himself comfortable between us.

Nadir soon walks out of his room.

"You must be the one who swept my love off her feet." Sara says loudly when she sees Nadir. I chuckle at what she said. Nadir stops in his tracks and looks up with an amused expression.

"Really?" He says playing along.

"Yup." Sara says popping the p.

"I'll let this go this time because I approve of you."Sara says. "But if you do anything to my girlie I am going to chop you to pieces and feed them to a hungry pack of wolves." Sara says with a straight face but I knew she was only being funny. I smiled at her behaviour. Although Nadir took it seriously and gulped nervously saying,"I'll try my best-" he stops and says," I didn't get your name...?"

"It's Sara." Sara says curtly.

"Right, Sara I'll surely remember. I best get going. I'll catch you guys later." Nadir says quickly and leaves in a hurry.

Once he leaves Sara turns to me saying,"Boy was he gorgeous. It was one difficult task glaring at him with those looks." I slap her on her arm sofly.