Chapter 14

Sophia's POV
It's the same old thing. Every. Single. Day.

I roll of the bed and fall with a thump on the fall. I groggily rub my eyes and make my way towards the bathroom. I freshen up and go out my room. I take off my mobile from its charger and I make my way to the kitchen.

There, I take out the cereal, milk, egg, coffee, sausages (halal ones obvio) and bread.

It's just the same every single day.

I start preparing everything when Nadir comes out of his room in a rush grabbing a piece of bread and ruffling his hair. He was rushing towards the door but I stopped him because his tie was undone. He rolled his eyes and started fiddling with it. I smiled and walked to him.

"You'll never learn will you. Let me do it for you." I said smiling to him.

He smiles sheepishly in return. I quickly tie it up. He rushes out.

The sigh deeply. We've only got 26 days, 2 hours, 56 minutes and 45 seconds left together. What am I going to do without him? He's become a part of my life and not a part I can easily eradicate.

I go around doing my usual every day chores. Simba sits in a corner observing my every action. The cat obviously wants food. I roll my eyes and get the cat food out of Simba's cabinet. I put in food and continue with the chores.

As soon as I flop down on the sofa the phone rings. People don't like seeing me resting. Ughhhhhh.

I stubbornly get up from my spot and violently answer the phone.

"Salams sweetheart! I called to invite you and Nadir over for a dinner. We're having a huge reunion party and we'd love for you guys to join us." Nadir's mum tells me. I squeal in delight and tell her that we'll be there.

I call Nadir to inform him but it turns out that he already knew. And he didn't seem too excited about it. Weird.

I push the thought to the back of my head and go to my room to figure out what I will wear tonight.

I put on the fanciest gown I've got, I put on heels and put on a little makeup. Perfect.

I leave my room with my clutch and mobile and hand to see Nadir waiting. He didn't seem too thrilled. He hadn't changed either.

"Are you going to change?" I ask.

"I'm not." He says curtly and goes out to the car.

I really hope the night goes well.

We reach the house in 15 minutes and I jump out the car, there was too much awkwardness in the car.

I walk into the house and greet everybody and anybody I see.

I sit and talk to these two really nice girls. They must have been around my age. They were telling stories about how close they were to Nadir when they were younger. They were best friends. One was Sasha and the other was Natasha. Natasha was unbelievably nice. But Sasha had a wierd edge to her.

Nadir was sittin accross the room talking to other guests. Natasha was constantly peeking at him and believe it or not he was doing the same. I narrowed my eyes at her when she wasn't seeing. Ooh how I want to strangle her.

I have a bad feeling about this night.

I shrugged off the thought. Probably just best friend instincts.

Soon enough dinner was served. I sat next to Nadir at the dinner table and Sasha sat opposite us. There was a lot of tension in the atmosphere.

I felt really wierd. I ate very little food and excused myself from the table. Wierd. I know. Probably the first time I've ever ate this little.

Soon enough everyone came piling back into the room. I was introduced to some people that I had never met before.

Once I was finished talking, I was exhausted. Although that's when I noticed that Nadir and Sasha weren't in the room. It's probably nothing.

"Sophia why don't you go find Nadir and Sasha?" Auntie asks me.

Ughhhhhh. Why me?

I nod and get up from my seat and went to find Nadir. I wanted to go home.

I checked everywhere. But they were nowhere to be found.

There was only one place left and that was the garden and the balcony. I opted to check the garden first as the balcony was visible from there.

I walked out and checked everywhere. That's when my gaze averted upward towards the balcony.

My eyes widened and started filling up with tears and soone enough they had streaked my cheeks.

They hadn't noticed me yet. And before they did I ran.

I wiped away my tears and rushed out of the house. I took Nadir's cars keys and drove away. Somewhere, where I wouldn't be found . Somewhere, where I could mend my broken heart. Somewhere, far far away.

----------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIII
OKAY SO HERE'S THE UPDATE. I KNOW I'M LATE BUT I'VE GOT THE UPDATE. SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER. I'LL TRY UPDATING AT THE SOONEST.

THANK YOU FOR WAITING SO PATIENTLY.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH♡♡♡

ALMOST AT 35K.

Fizza xx