Extra 2

Cale and Basen arrive at the palace by carriage.

Basen had left his brother alone for a few minutes to sort something out with the carriage driver. Cale was waiting for him upstairs near the palace gate.

Neo Tolz had taken the opportunity to come and talk to Cale, or rather insult him. Cale ignored him to join his brother at the bottom of the steps, where Neo who had been stressed since the story with the dragon ended up doing something stupid. He pushed Cale slightly to annoy him but the young weak master obviously fell on his head and nose making both of them bloody, or his nose was still running red.

Basen saw everything from afar and ran towards his brother, the nobles from the northeast who also saw everything did the same.

Neo had stayed there, he was starting to panic. He didn't think his little prank would do so much damage... he was going to get killed.

"Cale are you okay?!" Basen helped him sit on a step so he could check on him. All that blood made him panic even more, besides the blood he had a bruise on his forehead and a bruise that was starting to form on his nose, in addition to the blood that kept flowing. There was also the lack of response from Cale, he could see that his complexion was becoming pale in addition to those eyes that couldn't focus on him.

"Damn it!" He swore, that bastard! Luckily for him, he didn't have a sword or any sharp objects on him.

The nobles from the northeast, who had just arrived, looked at him strangely and with slight concern.

"Aren't you overreacting, young master Basen?" It was Eric who asked and god he still had nothing on him!

He took a handkerchief out of his pocket and put it under Cale's nose, trying to stop the blood. He hadn't even fully recovered from the incident in Puzzule city, this isn't good.

"Cale can you hear me? Answer me please." Basen could start crying in frustration and worry at this point.

"Basen, I don't feel well..." The voice was weak but it was heard.

"Okay, okay don't worry."

"Go get a doctor or ask someone for help and fast!" At the young master's dark look, Amiru and Gilbert ran away.

"Young master Eric come help me, we have to lay him down before he falls again."

"Young master-"

"Damn it, don't argue and help me!" He raised his voice a little too loud, with a deep breath, he was able to regain his calm.

Eric finally obeyed, he found Cale a little too calm and complacent.

"Is he okay?" This question annoyed him even more.

"What do you think!" No, he must remain calm.

"Basen what's going on with Cale?" Eric finally understood that there was a problem and something he didn't know here.

He could see Basen close his eyes in front of him before opening them again calmer but he could see that it was only a facade.

He was going to open his mouth but the two came back with a doctor, the group ran down the stairs to them.

The palace doctor could see a Cale Henituse lying on the ground, as he approached he could see him barely conscious but there was not enough blood to cause that. He frowned in confusion.

Basen had for everyone, seeing the doctor looking at him. "Cale is suffering from severe blood anemia."

The doctor's eyes widened before asking something. "Is he taking any medication for it?"

Basen took out a bottle of pills from his pocket in response to give it to the doctor.

The doctor turned pale before speaking. "We need to take him back to the palace immediately, he will definitely need blood, his condition is very dangerous!"

Basen and the nobles also turned pale.

"Young Master Cale." The doctor tried to call out to him but he didn't respond and closed his eyes instead.

He tried to wake him up but to no avail, he quickly noticed that his pulse and breathing had weakened before running to the palace to find a guard.

"Help me carry him into the palace to the medical wing." The doctor showed his identity to the guard who then obeyed him.

"Young Master Basen come with me." Basen followed leaving the other nobles stunned and worried.

They quickly crossed the reception room to reach the right place, the looks on them were annoying but they clearly didn't care, they didn't have time.

Cale was quickly installed on a bed with doctors taking care of him.

A doctor turned back to the guard with them. "Quickly find a mage and call County Henituse saying that the count must come quickly."

Basen didn't need to ask why he wanted his father, Cale needed blood, his father was the best placed to help him.

Not even five minutes later a Deruth Henituse appeared in the room and was starting to panic after seeing Cale's condition.

"What happened to him?!"

"Neo pushed him down the stairs and he fell." Basen explained to him, and from the look on the count's face, he could expect a murder very soon.

"I'm sorry count but we need your help here..."

Deruth calmed down just long enough to provide them with what they needed before tending to the noble.

After the doctors confirmed that he was fine now and just needed rest, Deruth thanked them before leaving the room with a sword in his hands, Basen didn't even ask how she got there and just followed her. The guard also followed them confirming Basen's words.

Both Deruth and Basen were furious and invited themselves into the reception room. All eyes turned to them, of course they had heard about the incident and the serious condition of the young master.

Their gaze eventually settled on the young master Neo who was pale after seeing them enter. Everyone also saw the sword in the hands of the count who tried to approach the noble before being stopped by someone unexpected.

"Count Deruth, please let me take care of this." It was Zed who had rushed to come once he heard what had happened and that Deruth was coming to the palace.

"No, he almost killed my son!" Zed had to physically restrain Deruth to prevent him from committing murder in the palace.

"Guard, please escort young master Neo to the palace prison." Two guards came, Neo didn't even move and let him do it.