Chapter 7

Shigaraki looked unimpressed by the forced power left by AFO.   "This is not impressive." Shigaraki said out loud to himself.  
"Astra, tell us about this creature," Mr. Compress said.  
Everyone's eyes turned to you who protested.  
"Why me?" You asked.  
"Because you are the only one here who knows anything about this creature," Mr. Compress responded.

Everyone listened intently as you shared your limited knowledge.  
"Machia wants Shigaraki to prove himself. He will be wherever Shigaraki goes," you explained.  
Shigaraki grinned at the news.  
Just as soon as you finished speaking, Machia suddenly punched the ground, sending everyone flying back.  
You ended up falling on top of Dabi, who chuckled and joked.  
"Well, sweetheart. Didn't realize you were so eager," Dabi grinned as you lay on top of him. You scoffed at his comment

Astra glared at Dabi with annoyance, "Shut up. I didn't land on you on purpose."

Dabi laughed amusedly and joked, "I don't mind you on me at all, you know.”

You sighed and rolled your eyes at Dabi's comment. You pushed him away and stood up, your face still showing your annoyance.

Shigaraki picked up the radio and heard the voice of the doctor.  
"You found Machia." The doctor stated.  
"Doctor?" Shigaraki responded.  
The doctor then began explaining that Machia is AFO's bodyguard, and how loyal he is to him. Dabi, being Dabi, expressed his opinion that it was stupid, and began shooting blue flames at Machia, but it had no effect.

The group was surprised that Dabi's attack had no effect on Machia.  
"That didn't work?" Toga asked, shocked.  
Twice belched, and Toga called it disgusting. Suddenly, black goo started coming out of Twice's mouth, and everyone around them, including you, was covered in it.

Everything went dark as the black goo swallowed them all.  
When the darkness faded, they found themselves in a lab where the doctor was waiting.

They found themselves in a lab that had several Nomu in incubation.  
"What is this place?" Dabi asked.  
"It's a place where the Doc creates various kinds of Nomu," you explained.  
Just as soon as you were finished speaking, the doctor stepped out from the shadows with a grin.  
"That's right, Astra Wilder. Welcome to my lab."

Dabi's eyes narrowed as the doctor addressed Astra by her name, "How do you know her name?" Dabi barked, getting somewhat protective.

The doctor chuckled at Dabi's reaction, "Oh, how silly of me. Of course, you wouldn't know. Both All For One and I have many connections and access to information that others don't."

The doctor continued. "We know many things, even information that many people would never even imagine. But now isn't the time to talk about it, is it?"

Shigaraki stepped forward, "I've been looking everywhere for you, Doctor. There's a specific thing I want you to duplicate." he stated.

The doctor chuckled and commented on Shigaraki's hair growth. "You've let your hair grow out. Is your father and the rest doing well?"

"Sure."

The doctor explained his reasons for having them all transported to him, "I can't have my location being known, hence why I brought them all here under intermission. I don't want people knowing where I am and what I do here."

Daruma Ujiko introduced himself, "I chose the name myself. Today, I brought you all here because I made an agreement with our former boss out of respect."

Daruma Ujiko explained that all of his Nomu creations were dedicated to AFO, and that he wasn't particularly impressed by Shigaraki or anyone else in the group.