Chapter 13

Toga and Twice had arrived at your door early in the morning with a cake, smiling widely. "Happy Birthday!" they shouted as soon as you opened the door. Toga was carrying the cake in her arms, while Twice had a goofy grin on his face as he stood beside her.

You were surprised, and you looked at them with confusion.  
"How do you guys know it's my birthday?"

Toga giggled. "We have our ways!" Twice grinned and nodded in agreement, looking pleased with himself. Toga held out the cake to you. "Here! We got this for you! Make a wish!"

In ways they mean sneaking into your room and looking at your calender.

You rolled your eyes as the single candle on the cake was blown out by you. Twice, with a mischievous grin, then proceeded to cut a slice for you.  
While you were savoring the first bite, Twice asked, "So, where'd you go after the party? We were trying to find you, but you had disappeared."

You internally sighed, cursing yourself for kissing Hawks. You knew it was a mistake, and that you shouldn't have done it. To cover up your embarrassment, you quickly replied to Twice, "Oh, I was just tired, so I decided to go back to my room."

Toga tilted her head, looking at you suspiciously. "Really?" she questioned. "You seemed fine at the party, and suddenly you're tired?"

Twice raised an eyebrow, joining in on the conversation. "Yeah, it is kinda strange when you think about it," he added, looking concerned. "Are you sure you're feeling okay?"

Toga, her eyes narrowed, then asked, "Is it about Dabi?"

You hesitantly nodded and admitted that it was about Dabi. "He hasn't talked to me in three days, and I'm worried," you confessed.

Twice looked a bit surprised, while Toga's eyes widened in shock. "What?!" Twice exclamated. Toga then stepped forward, her expression concerned. "Did you two have a fight or something?"

You looked down, and with a sigh, nodded. "We sort of had a fight," you responded. Twice raised an eyebrow at that, while Toga looked concerned. "What happened?"

You shrugged. "He was just being his usual ass hole self," you sighed, looking down at the floor.

Toga's lips pursed, while Twice let out a exasperated sigh. "Sounds like him," Twice said with a shake of his head. Toga stepped forward, her hand to her chin, before asking, "What did he do this time?"

You sighed, shaking your head, not wanting to get into it. "I really don't want to get into it right now," you said, with a slightly strained expression.

Toga, her eyes sparkling with excitement, jumped up and down, suggesting, "Let's all go to the mall to keep your mind off things!"

You chuckled. "You always want to go to the mall, don't you?" You said, amused by her enthusiasm

Toga's cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment, and she grinned sheepishly. "Can you blame me?" she replied. "The mall is fun, and they have so many cute things!"

Twice, grinning, added his own comment. "Plus, there's food. And we all know Toga's weakness is food."

Toga pouted dramatically, crossing her arms and throwing Twice a playful glare as she retorted, "You make it sound like I'm some food-obsessed glutton!"

Twice chuckled, his grin only widening as he taunted, "Come on, you admit it. You absolutely adore sweets and snacks."

Toga huffed, her cheeks puffing out like a pouty child. "I do not," she retorted, though her tone hinted at a hint of admission. Twice snickered, clearly teasing her now.