jang seojun | profile

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 : Seojun

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 : Seojun

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 : Jang Seojun

𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 : Elias Jang

𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 : Lead Vocalist, Oldest, Sub Rapper

𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 : 4th April 1996

𝗭𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗰 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻 : Aries

𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 : 190cm (6'2")

𝗠𝗕𝗧𝗜 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲 : ISFJ

𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹 : Black Cat (🐈‍⬛ )

𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 : Vocalracha 

𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 : seojunnie_96

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀 :

- Has older brother energy to the max , often looks after his members.

- Seojun was raised for the first five years of his life in Tauranga, New Zealand.

- He is a current ambassador for Balenciaga and Calvin Klein (along with the group ambassadorship of Tommy Hilfiger)

- As confirmed by his members, if they are stressed/unwell, Seojun will sing them to sleep.

- He and Bangchan are the confirmed dads of the group.

-  If he wasn't in Stray Kids, he'd be an actor or kindergarten teacher.

- Close to Mina and Daehyun (TWICE) Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Sunoo (Enhypen) Jisoo and Jennie (BLACKPINK) Kevin (The Boyz) and Wonpil (Day6)

- Has confirmed to have the biggest hands and feet of the entire group.

- Joined JYP in 2010.

- Currently has five piercings, an industrial, helix, and lobe piercing on his right ear, and a lobe and orbital conch piercing on his left.

- Actually one of the most innocent members of the group. Prefers less revealing clothes, but has flashed fans his abs on occasion.

- His nicknames include, Seojunnie (given by members and STAY), Worm, Blank Panther, Jagi (given by his members), and ice prince. (for his shy and introverted demeanour in interviews which often makes him seem cold.)

- Attended New York 2025 Fashion Week, his first event without his members.

- Lee Know gave him a handwritten letter when they debuted (confirmed in vlive) but none of the members or STAY know what it said. Seojun kept it quiet, stating it was a personal encouragement and reconstruction of how hard they worked to reach the place they are.

- He can speak English, Korean, and Dutch. He's learning Japanese. He's apparently teaching Felix and Chan Dutch for their European tour.

- Is a MC for MusicBank with Sunghoon and Eunchae.

𝗮𝗻 : 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 (𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹) 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀! 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 ~ <𝟯